Another New New Jersey Devils Jersey ?

Chimaira_Devil_#9

If this sh!t is true why not just swap the blue with black and yellow with green. That way you cover all the bases, nod to the scouts even though they don't deserve it and a nod to the Devils original colors. It's so simple and would look better because these red, blue, yellow and white mockup jersey colors don't go together. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

If this sh!t is true why not just swap the blue with black and yellow with green. That way you cover all the bases, nod to the scouts even though they don't deserve it and a nod to the Devils original colors. It's so simple and would look better because these red, blue, yellow and white mockup jersey colors don't go together. 

Just like the original Scouts jerseys lol. 

• Like 2

Some screen shots I took from the video:

This was the last frame before the jersey disappeared. To me the main colours there are blue, yellow, and red. Going to check other videos to see if at 9 seconds there are colours added to the video for teams where colours are confirmed. 

Screenshot_20221019-222719_Twitter.thumb.jpg.fadb2b764aa368b6f8a77bcd62ef38f3.jpg

Some thick stripes on this on the arms. 

Screenshot_20221019-222659_Twitter.thumb.jpg.6dee71ffde666ccbf6a6269d45c0297f.jpg

Screenshot_20221019-222535_Twitter.thumb.jpg.7081ebac3af6b6f2b764b0e5fafe7a41.jpg

Screenshot_20221019-222402_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221019-222646_Twitter.jpg

Edited by Chimaira_Devil_#9
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, bobilly45 said:

Hate him or not, lou would never have approved the stupid jerseys these owners are ok with.  Wonder if wonder is a secret sponsor of the jersey.  Same color scheme.

Isn't Colorado also going with the scouts as well?

Screenshot_20221019_174844.jpg

Maybe they have been waiting for the retros to reveal our jersey ad sponsor... 

s-l500.jpg

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

That’s sharp. 

Yeah that’s a nice one. Arizona also fits the team well. The Columbus one needs something between the blue and black. It feels like Christmas Eve and we’re about to get coal. 

Wait no. Coal is at least useful. 

Edited by Devil Dan 56
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, jagknife said:

I wish the Isles one had some of that aqua, dont care if its very 90s, if we're about to pull blue bullsh!t from the 70s, they can go back 30 years

Feels like it needs another color.  Oddly feels a little monochrome somehow.

38 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Feels like it needs another color.  Oddly feels a little monochrome somehow.

I think it's because the background has the teal wave, and the logo has the small teal swell only... just feels very dark.

Good to see the Fisherman back though

47 minutes ago, jagknife said:

I think it's because the background has the teal wave, and the logo has the small teal swell only... just feels very dark.

Good to see the Fisherman back though

If they went with teal in the crest/upper sleeve area, would’ve been much closer to a “true” RR, compared to the original Fishsticks.  But yeah, fun to see it back.  How much longer before we see the Buffaslug?  

18 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

If they went with teal in the crest/upper sleeve area, would’ve been much closer to a “true” RR, compared to the original Fishsticks.  But yeah, fun to see it back.  How much longer before we see the Buffaslug?  

I’m rooting for the Mooterus.