Another New New Jersey Devils Jersey ?

Chimaira_Devil_#9

9 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Those Panther RRs “capture” the feel of Florida.  They just do.

I was thinking this too. I love Florida so I was thinking their pretty awesome.  I wouldn't buy a jersey but if I was a Panthers fan I'd sport a hat for sure 

3 hours ago, Nicomo said:

Thanks guys. I hadn’t planned on getting another jersey anytime soon, but those do look really nice. Might get a Nemec if I decide to pull the trigger. 

Another quick note, when I ordered they said they aren’t shipping out until January, just in case you needed it anytime sooner 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

As I was opening the package I was saying to myself, maybe I can say they look better in person. 

I cannot say that. 

Yeah when my daughter put hers on, my reaction was something like a “hmmmmmmm…”

I find lighting has a lot to do with it…the brighter the light, the worse they look.  Not surprised the release photos (the ones with the model wearing it) were shot with a dark background.

Will still get a GW one (depending on price), but yeah, even if I can find a specific lens where I can have some fun with them…I can’t say that they necessarily look good in person.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Yeah when my daughter put hers on, my reaction was something like a “hmmmmmmm…”

I find lighting has a lot to do with it…the brighter the light, the worse they look.  Not surprised the release photos (the ones with the model wearing it) were shot with a dark background.

Will still get a GW one (depending on price), but yeah, even if I can find a specific lens where I can have some fun with them…I can’t say that they necessarily look good in person.

It’s different and I can wear it with blue sweatpants, which you can’t do with a Devils jersey. That’s about the best aI can do. 

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

It’s blank. Still pondering, seeing if there would be a reason not to get Vanecek. 

Well, you bought like half a dozen Blackwood jerseys and now the dude might not even have an NHL future. Hopefully you don’t jinx Vanecek in such a  way. :P

9 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

They definitely do look a little better personalized though. 

For sure that helps a TON.  I actually dig my Hughes #13 jersey a lot.

😉

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I hope it has both the C & A on the front. 

C in the front and A in the back…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1