Another New New Jersey Devils Jersey ?

Chimaira_Devil_#9

44 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Is that Mike Rupp?! 🤣

Have you ever seen us in the same place at the same time?

🤔

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

I’m 5’5”, so pretty much lol. I think Gionta is 5’6” or 5’7”

I can confirm I am taller than Big Gio. He used to live down the street from my college girlfriend and I met him there a year or Two after the 03 cup. He’s an awesome dude.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

Cr76 makes me want to work out. Time to go mtn biking. Baby steps. 

If ya ever looking to start, feel free to hit me up for any info.  

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

No, i won’t, cause you’ll charge me then you’ll make me give you my entire wallet too.

my only chance is running away and hoping my endurance outlasts yours

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Speaking of… it sounds like Prey is really good. I need to watch it this sometime this weekend. 

Yeah looks like a good flick for sure.  Thinking of checking it out.  

1 hour ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I hit 325 for a 1RM on the bench yesterday. feels like you’re one of the few here who’d appreciate that number. 

2 minutes ago, MB3 said:

I hit 325 for a 1RM on the bench yesterday. feels like you’re one of the few here who’d appreciate that number. 

Well done!  The most I ever did for a single rep on the bench was 405, but I was in my early 30s at the time (I’m 52 now).  Right now I max out at about 345 for a single.  I more go for 3-4 rep maxes most of the time…I’m at 320-325 for that.  4 on the first set, 3 for the second and third, probably 2 for the last.  I get warm-up sets in there too of course.

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Well done!  The most I ever did for a single rep on the bench was 405, but I was in my early 30s at the time (I’m 52 now).  Right now I max out at about 345 for a single.  I more go for 3-4 rep maxes most of the time…I’m at 320-325 for that.  4 on the first set, 3 for the second and third, probably 2 for the last.  I get warm-up sets in there too of course.

I run a 5x5 program so my current rep weight is 285. but we hit 1RMs yesterday for fun and I’ve never put enough weight on the bar where it bent before. Felt like a badass lmao. 

2 minutes ago, MB3 said:

I run a 5x5 program so my current rep weight is 285. but we hit 1RMs yesterday for fun and I’ve never put enough weight on the bar where it bent before. Felt like a badass lmao. 

That’s damned good.  I also do a rep day during the week…240 - 250 for sets of 8.  I find a volume day makes a world of difference.  

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

If I walk on the treadmill for more than 30 minutes, I have paralyzing pain in my back for 2 weeks. 

On top of lifting (3-5 days per week), I try to get 100+ minutes of speedwalking in as well…7-10 miles per day.  Been doing it for years now.  Helps keep the blood sugar levels down.

13 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

If I walk on the treadmill for more than 30 minutes, I have paralyzing pain in my back for 2 weeks. 

keep your workouts to 29 minutes. science, bitch 

Well, fvck - they really put blue on a Devils jersey. 

Another one I won’t be getting. 0/2 with the last couple as far as I’m concerned. 

nvm missed the “concept” this isn’t official yet. 

Edited by Nicomo

14 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Well, fvck - they really put blue on a Devils jersey. 

Another one I won’t be getting. 0/2 with the last couple as far as I’m concerned. 

nvm missed the “concept” this isn’t official yet. 

Was gonna say, it’s just the same people saying the same thing again about what they think it might be. He added in that “sources” tell him it will be like the one in the picture. 

I will believe it when I see it, but I can see this being close to the design they use. 

That said, if using our current logo with the original 70’s colors from our franchise’s start is the way they go, that kind of does fit the bill for being a “Reverse Retro” jersey. 

Edited by mfitz804
  • Like 1

As long as they ditch the Scouts' colors for red and black (or red and green) and simply borrow the stripe template, I can live with it.

If there's blue and yellow in that jersey, I'm probably not going to be a fan.   

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

As long as they ditch the Scouts' colors for red and black (or red and green) and simply borrow the stripe template, I can live with it.

If there's blue and yellow in that jersey, I'm probably not going to be a fan.   

I suspect you will be disappointed. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

I suspect you will be disappointed. 

I suspect that your suspicion will be justified.  

• Like 2