Another New New Jersey Devils Jersey ?

Chimaira_Devil_#9

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2022 at 10:26 PM, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I was thinking the same thing actually. Not like you’ll ever see them on the ice in the same game.  I have much more of an issue with the Devils digging so deep into an obscure past that doesn’t connect with anyone at all (and was hardly an attractive or memorable design to begin with, for the whopping two seasons they were worn during games), than I do with a pair of similar-colored RR 2.0 jerseys hitting the market this season.

1000% this. Who the hell are these Scouts jerseys resonating with?  It's a hell of a stretch, and barely relevant.

4 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Just because reading the tea leaves is fun, but the Devils social media logo is the Devils logo with no circle. Maybe that will be the logo on the scouts jersey. I’ll be sure to read way too far into it. 

17E4E5CE-1857-44B0-B214-D2EDAD40E905.thumb.jpeg.ad233a351fd8829a962c43d550bfce2c.jpeg8967FDAD-34FD-4D95-8F1D-0974C70302C9.thumb.jpeg.edbda1395ad33f761e96103f9ee6d382.jpeg

If it lights up like that, I’m in. 

6 hours ago, MB3 said:

so the devils today have changed their twitter logo and their instagram logo to the traditional devils logo but without the background circle.

could be totally nothing. could be a hint at the new reverse retro. could be a hint at a different new uniform? but it felt worth pointing out.

11 hours ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Just because reading the tea leaves is fun, but the Devils social media logo is the Devils logo with no circle. Maybe that will be the logo on the scouts jersey. I’ll be sure to read way too far into it. 

17E4E5CE-1857-44B0-B214-D2EDAD40E905.thumb.jpeg.ad233a351fd8829a962c43d550bfce2c.jpeg8967FDAD-34FD-4D95-8F1D-0974C70302C9.thumb.jpeg.edbda1395ad33f761e96103f9ee6d382.jpeg

11 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

If it lights up like that, I’m in. 

On 10/12/2022 at 2:38 AM, Satans Hockey said:

More teams releasing retro jerseys and the season has started so gotta imagine we should see something soon. 

That's their Third Jersey. 

Apparently this dude has it on good authority that these are some of the confirmed designs. 

Avs going with the old Rockies home whites, pretty much as they were, minus the modern-day Adidas non-V-neck.  No "reverse" at all, anywhere...kinda weird. 

7 minutes ago, Bonginator11 said:

“This is due to an outcry of fans who want a navy jersey and the franchise abiding to their fans.”

That quote is from the Nashville jersey post. Wish our owners would listen to our fans too

Nope, when it comes to this kind of stuff, the corporate know-it-alls who think they've got us simpleton Jersey folk pegged truly know what we want.  So bring on the Scouts-inspired RRs that no one is clamoring for.

• Like 2

And regardless of the results, the “Reverse” part of the title should really just be dropped…not all that many teams are adhering to that element, at all.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I hope this is just a prediction because holy fvck it's ugly. I hate the color blue so much. 

If you go through that guys account he has quite a few bits of information to back some of the predictions up. So I would say it's probably accurate. 

19 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I hope this is just a prediction because holy fvck it's ugly. I hate the color blue so much. 

Atrocious.  Just fvcking atrocious.  

• Like 1