Another New New Jersey Devils Jersey ?

Chimaira_Devil_#9

6 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Cool to see the orange NHL logo back, I always liked that one 

I also didn't realize that reverse retro video is just generic for every team...

Yeah was about to post this. So not really worth getting to hyped about. 

7 minutes ago, MB3 said:

aren’t the devils rumored to have another alternate jersey in addition to the reverse retro? maybe the circle-less logo is just for that? 

I’m pretty sure we have to run the Jersey jerseys for 2-3 years before we can have another alternative. The league has a ton of rules with that stuff 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MB3 said:

aren’t the devils rumored to have another alternate jersey in addition to the reverse retro? maybe the circle-less logo is just for that? 

I had a black Devils hat years ago that had the logo without the circle behind it.  I always through that would look sharp if we did it on an all black uniform with no white trim.  Just the red NJ logo and red striping, almost like the current Oilers blue or the North American Young Stars jersey a few years ago.     

18 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

I had a black Devils hat years ago that had the logo without the circle behind it.  I always through that would look sharp if we did it on an all black uniform with no white trim.  Just the red NJ logo and red striping, almost like the current Oilers blue or the North American Young Stars jersey a few years ago.     

I actually drew up a jersey design like that back in 1992 when they announced the color change (but before they revealed how it would be implemented). Basically a black jersey with the logo and no circle, with red and white sleeve/hem stripes. Later, Starter made almost the exact thing but with the regular logo. 

And those hats, which I also bought because it had “my design”. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MB3 said:

yeah there's a good chance I just made that up. Coulda sworn I read it on here somewhere. Wish we had a guy on the forums that was a jersey expert. 

So as I was looking for quotes yesterday on the Ruff original hire, I discovered… he’s still suspended!

Just now, MB3 said:

I think that has to be at least a little partially his doing. It’s pretty easy to simply… not… doxx online.

I mean, he said your name. Were you afraid he would say it two more times and you would have to haunt the new family that lives in his house? 

30 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

“Do you think we should go with the blue or the black?”

“Yes”

The red in the mock-up made a world of difference...not saying it was awesome, but the other one just seems completely wrong.  I'd say the mock-up was maybe a 5 or 6 on a scale of 1 of 10.  The real deal is about a 2.

• Like 1