GDT: Devils @ Montreal 7:00 PM MSG

MadDog2020

Hey there’s another game tonight! YAAAAAY! 🙄The burning question: can the Devils lose to the only three teams with less points than them in a 30 day period? They’ve already been embarrassed by Arizona and Ottawa- can the Habs beat up on these losers too? Tune in tonight to find out! With that- please, PLEASE just win tonight Devils. LGD.

Edited by MadDog2020

47 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Hey there’s another game tonight! YAAAAAY! 🙄The burning question: can the Devils lose to the only three teams with less points than them in a 30 day period? They’ve already been embarrassed by Arizona and Ottawa- can the Habs beat up on these losers too? Tune in tonight to find out! With that- please, PLEASE just win tonight Devils. LGD.

yes-we-can-fa1e8ddbd6.jpg

4 minutes ago, jagknife said:

If only we’d have a coach do that nowadays, I’d be so happy… show something in the realm of emotions other than senile, dumbfounded and clueless.

Nothing inspires confidence like a blank stare after the 5th goal against

• Like 1

Actually ridiculously psyched to watch this one. So many interesting storylines to follow:

1. The Devils have gone 0-4-1 in their last 5 games where Amanda hasn’t posted a photo of her shoes. No shoe photo yet today, something to watch as we get closer to puck-drop.

2. Will Damon Severson be 2016 edition or 2022 edition? I think we see the former, tonight — 2016 Severson is a mildly offensively talented RHD with a decent shot and atrocious decisionmaking. Contrast that with 2022 Damon — a mildly offensively talented RHD with a decent shot and atrocious decisionmaking — and it’ll be an incredible storyline to follow. 

3. Erika: what that thang do?

4. Bryce Salvador’s intermission reports have gotten amazing lately. Whereas last year he’d say “stop it right there” while babbling nonsense and sugar-coating our unlovable losers, this year he says “wait! stop it right there”. The new wrinkle is something to keep an eye on and I’m dialed in. 

5. What if I died in 2012 after Henrique’s goal went in and this has all been my own true personal hell ever since? Is life as a sports fan continuous agony created by my maker to punish me for all of my sins in the past life? 

Anyway! That’s what I’ll be looking out for tonight. What are you guys most interested in? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

What's another AHL lifer drawing in? Time for some a$$holery at least, please. Another season of just choose your junk piece and put one out there.

Edited by titans04