GDT: Devils @ St. Louis 8:00 PM MSG+2

MadDog2020

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

Nico at 27 points in 42 games. Is it what you want out of a #1 overall pick? No, probably not. But it's not nothing, either -- especially considering the fact that he's excellent defensively. 

It wouldn’t be so bad if he turned into Joe Nieuwendyk.

23 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

I don't get this team. No Jack , but two games with 14 goals. Winning games when there is no real hope of doing anything meaningful in the season. 

I would imagine this is flash in the pan, but maybe this is also a sign they sit back rely too much on Jack to produce too often.

• Like 1

One of the games was against a historically bad Habs team so you can basically throw that out the window. 

The win against the Blues is obviously much more impressive. But whatever else it’s just nice to see Nico step up like this with Jack out. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MB3 said:

are we talking about a different Joe Nieuwendyk? Or are you comparing Nico Hischier with the HHOFer who had more goals in his first career season than nico did in his first four?

Yea that wouldn’t be so bad, lol. Wouldn’t be so bad if Jennifer Lawrence slid into my DMs, either.

Maybe Nico can turn into Jennifer Lawrence. It IS 2022…

And it would be bad when your wife murdered both of you. 

4 hours ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I would imagine this is flash in the pan, but maybe this is also a sign they sit back rely too much on Jack to produce too often.

#JackHoldsUsBack

Edited by mfitz804