GDT: TBL @ NJD 7pm MSG+

Crisis

1 hour ago, Crisis said:

Tickets are basically free on SeatGeek so I'll be going to this one tonight with my TBL buddy.  The Devils (sometimes) play them pretty well so I'm hoping for the best.

Can you actually get 2 lower level tickets  for $16 in total for tonights game? Parking would be more if that’s the case.

D5862273-6F0C-4AD6-A0FA-4C39D48A467B.jpeg

1 hour ago, Crisis said:

Tickets are basically free on SeatGeek so I'll be going to this one tonight with my TBL buddy.  The Devils (sometimes) play them pretty well so I'm hoping for the best.

We do have decent games against them. More often than not. But look at the prices. That’s how “good”  the team is. 

Somebody should send this to their ticket rep and ask if this is what they mean by following the process.  That's insanely embarrassing.  Bless those that continue to support this org at full price year after year. When you can walk in off the street to games at this price. #TrustTheProcess

Edited by titans04

19 minutes ago, MB3 said:

wanna cut through this obvious sexual tension and just make out already? 

let’s put it up to chance. if the devils record (1) shot on goal tonight i will make out with SterioDesign.

Sure. Just don't get mad at me when you recognize the taste of your wife. 

4 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

There's a time and place to do those - that isn't one of them. That goal is completely on him. A veteran should know better.

Well Subban never learned and never will.

I don't think it's well documented through english media. But Subban was traded from MTL after like 4 games in a row where he had a bad turnover in the defensive zone costing them a game. I still remember the last one, i believe it was against Colorado. Was the last man behind, tried one of those spinorama and lost the puck, turnover and Price was injured so he didn't have him to save his ass like usual. And thats when the team was noooosediving hard and that was the last straw. he got traded after that.