GDT: TBL @ NJD 7pm MSG+

Crisis

Nice that Sharangovich scored, but just reminds me of all the times when he’s been invisible this season.

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

He’s looked better as of late. At times, anyway. 

No he has, would just be nice if he produced before the season’s already over.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

No he has, would just be nice if he produced before the season’s already over.  

Better some of these guys are producing vs. not but yeah there's absolutely zero pressure when it comes to playing any meaningful games for the last month+ and now through the rest of the year. Essentially garbage time. Very unfortunate.

Edited by titans04

5 minutes ago, MB3 said:

mercer with to points in the first period, have yourself a game there kid. let’s get a few more

And one more in the second…

2 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Hughes, Mercer keep my hopes alive about the future of this team.

J Hughes AND L Hughes

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

J Hughes AND L Hughes

I can’t fvcking wait. The Sedins are a couple of my favorite non-Devils ever. I know Jack and Luke aren’t twins both playing forward, but we’re going to see plenty of Hughes to Hughes magic in the years to come. 

Edited by Nicomo
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I can’t fvcking wait. The Sedins are a couple of my favorite non-Devils ever. I know Jack and Luke aren’t twins playing both playing forward, but we’re going to see plenty of Hughes to Hughes magic in the years to come. 

I’m as tired of “Be patient, trust the process” as much as anyone, but I’m with ya, I think the Hughes-es are gonna be fun players to watch for many years.  The big question is will the Devils be able to build around them?

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 1