GDT: TBL @ NJD 7pm MSG+

Crisis

4 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

Oh stop.  No one believes that.  We just see other GM's doing something to salvage their season or make their teams better while our current and previous GM had no problems punting the season away by Christmas and make promises of better days ahead that never comes.

You have effectively nailed Lou to cross for years for not doing all these what-if scenarios with Parise in his final season here.  Again, I think you real reason for defending Shero/Fitz is that it flies in the face of your "anybody but Lou is a better GM!" schtick you still put on.  )FWIW, I now fully expect you to post the 2014-15 lineup and say something like "well this is what he left us with!").

You guys whine anytime i bring up Lou. Yet you bring it up constantly when you think you can make a point.

I've been nailing Lou AND any other GM taking the same approach he did, which is very not many. They are not "what-if", Lou systematically did things a certain way and that's precisely why we lost Niderdermayer, Gomez, Parise, Rafalski, Clarkson, etc etc etc ALL for nothing. And he totally let Elias just walk too. IF you think that's a smart approach to take, you're nuts. I called out the GM in Colombus doing the same thing and losing both Bob and Panarin for nothing and trading assets that year that they could really use right now. This year i say the Ducks GM should do the same thing. It's not about the person, it's about how they do things, not like im singling out Lou for no reason. It's all based on facts and how he ran things.

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

Why would i have an issue with it. It's not about me at all. The whole thing is about YOU expecting something that may or may not even be possible, so the least you could do is try to see what's out there. It might be, i have no idea i didn't go through the exercise. 

Trades from the past like Hall vs Larsson. That was an obvious trade in the sense that we needed scoring, the oilers desperately needed some D and had many forwards and some who needed a change of scenery. And that's technically harder cause there's so many players. How many goalies that can be a starter could be available without sending another goalie the other way. That's a very very fair question.

And for the 10th time. You do understand that saying you want to play meaningful games in march and that AFTER that a TON of sh!t goes to sh!t, you change your expectations, whats so damn hard to understand there? we were NOT going to be miracle on ice this year. We HAVE 2 NHL goalies already. There's really no point for a team not projected to make the playoffs to trade away assets to patch a hole temporary just to maybe challenge for a spot. That's not being responsible, that's been desperate. If we were Colorado or a team really going for it and having to make an impact, that's a completely different conversation, then you REALLY have to do something and can't let that slip away somehow, but you have to pay the price for that.

We're just not at that point yet. We still have 2 goalies out, another top contributor out, we still have 20+ million in cap space, etc etc

FFS You are acting like the Devils are the only team in the league that faces injuries and other adversities throughout the season.  A lot of teams have things go sideways but they try to right the ship.  Vancouver fired their coach and it helped them.  Philly fired their coach and it didn't change anything.  The point is they tried to do something and they took a risk.  Instead, yet again, our GM decides to punt the season.  If this was a one or even two time thing, then I would probably think of it as outlier.  However, this is a repeated pattern with this team now from Shero and now from Fitz.  Either they don't know that they are allowed to make moves to salvage their season during the season or they are getting orders from above to stay pat (and that second possible scenario is the one I am truly concerned about).

• Like 1

Just now, SterioDesign said:

You guys whine anytime i bring up Lou. Yet you bring it up constantly when you think you can make a point.

I've been nailing Lou AND any other GM taking the same approach he did, which is very not many. They are not "what-if", Lou systematically did things a certain way and that's precisely why we lost Niderdermayer, Gomez, Parise, Rafalski, Clarkson, etc etc etc ALL for nothing. And he totally let Elias just walk too. IF you think that's a smart approach to take, you're nuts. I called out the GM in Colombus doing the same thing and losing both Bob and Panarin for nothing and trading assets that year that they could really use right now. This year i say the Ducks GM should do the same thing. It's not about the person, it's about how they do things, not like im singling out Lou for no reason. It's all based on facts and how he ran things.

Parise didn't win anything after he left us and is now currently a third liner who is counting down the games till retirement.  Gomez started declining shortly after he left us.  Elias is a moot point because he did come back.  LOL @ even being annoyed that Clarkson left.

You also totally forgot about the fact that when those guys were on expiring contracts that the Devils were a playoff team.  We weren't sellers, we were buyers trying to compete for the cup.  Yet somehow, years later, you can't understand that simple concept.  Yet you keep destroying Lou even after 3 cups while defending Shero/Fitz to the death even though we have won a grand total of 1 playoff game in the 7 seasons they have been in charge.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

FFS You are acting like the Devils are the only team in the league that faces injuries and other adversities throughout the season.  A lot of teams have things go sideways but they try to right the ship.  Vancouver fired their coach and it helped them.  Philly fired their coach and it didn't change anything.  The point is they tried to do something and they took a risk.  Instead, yet again, our GM decides to punt the season.  If this was a one or even two time thing, then I would probably think of it as outlier.  However, this is a repeated pattern with this team now from Shero and now from Fitz.  Either they don't know that they are allowed to make moves to salvage their season during the season or they are getting orders from above to stay pat (and that second possible scenario is the one I am truly concerned about).

Yeah cause those teams were actually supposed to challenge for the playoffs and make it this year. It's a really different scenario.

Like the insanely basic premise of teams at this moment trying to establish if they are sellers or buyers. That all goes into trying to gauge what are their chances to make the playoffs and actually win. Some teams will be a bit more conservative knowing their chances are slow and that they should still bet on the future and some teams that has to win now are pressure into making something happen. If they don't win tho it will bite them in the ass often.

Now almost everyone understand that. Except fans like you who just want what they want "please do something so that i feel better about my fandom! boohoooo". When there's no realistic move that could actually do that potentially.

8 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

Realistically, what is there to salvage? This team wasn't making the playoffs, regardless. I just wonder if sending assets to save anything right now is the best thing to do. Of course, if there's a good hockey trade to make, you make it. Boeser is linked to us and could greatly improve our top-6.

I just wonder what realistic moves could be done to truly salvage the season. Vancouver fired their coach, they're still 6 points out from the 2nd Wild Card spot. When we were close to a playoff spot in '17-'18, Shero did make moves to help this team, it didn't give positive results in the end. I think Fitz sees this team as very young and in progress and just doesn't want to do a move to do a move, but I'm convinced he's listening and looking around.

You don't do the moves he did this summer if you don't want to improve this team quickly and if you want to stay pat imo. I have confidence Fitz has a vision.

Edited by Devs3cups
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

Parise didn't win anything after he left us and is now currently a third liner who is counting down the games till retirement.  Gomez started declining shortly after he left us.  Elias is a moot point because he did come back.  LOL @ even being annoyed that Clarkson left.

You also totally forgot about the fact that when those guys were on expiring contracts that the Devils were a playoff team.  We weren't sellers, we were buyers trying to compete for the cup.  Yet somehow, years later, you can't understand that simple concept.  Yet you keep destroying Lou even after 3 cups while defending Shero/Fitz to the death even though we have won a grand total of 1 playoff game in the 7 seasons they have been in charge.

Who cares what they did after its not about that. Its about losing those guys for nothing. You're in the cup finals in 2012 with 3 30 goals scorers and you literally let 2 of them walk for nothing, which triggers the 3rd one to leave for Russia. Where do you think you end up? Exactly where we did. With absolutely NOTHING to build around.

So typical of you guys. Put your head in the sand about Lou literally losing ALL our major assets and running the team in the ground. But blaming the following GM for not rebuilding fast enough, pathetic.

1 minute ago, Devs3cups said:

Realistically, what is there to salvage? This team wasn't making the playoffs, regardless. I just wonder if sending assets to save anything right now is the best thing to do. Of course, if there's a good hockey trade to make, you make it. Boeser is linked to us and could greatly improve our top-6.

I just wonder what realistic moves could be done to truly salvage the season. Vancouver fired their coach, they're still 6 points out from the 2nd Wild Card spot. When we were close to a playoff spot in '17-'18, Shero did make moves to help this team, it didn't give positive results in the end. I think Fitz sees this team as very young and in progress and just doesn't want to do a move to do a move, but I'm convinced he's listening and looking around.

You don't do the moves he did this summer if you don't want to improve this team quickly and if you want to stay pat imo. I have confidence Fitz has a vision.

Thank you. Some common sense finally

Edited by SterioDesign

1 minute ago, DevsMan84 said:

Exactly. 2 straight GM’s with a mysterious “plan” which seems to involve waiting around and then draft someone who can hopefully fix it. 

Sometimes when situations change you adjust your expectations and sometimes you need to adjust the situation itself. For example: It’s an absolute cop out move to not improve goaltending because “well we have 2 NHL goaltenders”. Where?!? One has been inconsistent at best and the other is done for the season and possibly his career. No other team improves their team when there’s an injury? They just say oh well and enjoy another top 10 pick

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Who cares what they did after its not about that. Its about losing those guys for nothing. You're in the cup finals in 2012 with 3 30 goals scorers and you literally let 2 of them walk for nothing, which triggers the 3rd one to leave for Russia. Where do you think you end up? Exactly where we did. With absolutely NOTHING to build around

triggered the 3rd to leave for Russia? Now whos inventing narratives?

And I’m sorry, but Lou has been gone 7 years. He’s not the boogeyman here anymore. This is on Shero and Fitz and the do-nothing wait and see approach. 

Edited by Devil Dan 56
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Exactly. 2 straight GM’s with a mysterious “plan” which seems to involve waiting around and then draft someone who can hopefully fix it. 

Sometimes when situations change you adjust your expectations and sometimes you need to adjust the situation itself. For example: It’s an absolute cop out move to not improve goaltending because “well we have 2 NHL goaltenders”. Where?!? One has been inconsistent at best and the other is done for the season and possibly his career. No other team improves their team when there’s an injury? They just say oh well and enjoy another top 10 pick

There's nothing mysterious about the plan. We're still rebuilding adding pieces. One of our top pick is not even in the NHL yet

I just wonder what realistic moves could be done to truly salvage the season. Vancouver fired their coach, they're still 6 points out from the 2nd Wild Card spot. When we were close to a playoff spot, Shero did make moves to help this team, it didn't give positive results in the end. I think Fitz sees this team as very young and in progress and just doesn't want to do a move to do a move, but I'm convinced he's listening and looking around.

For those teams there is something to salvage.  For the Devils, it's to improve the team.  GM's are tasked with constantly trying to improve their team through various different moves.  The same moves that Shero/Fitz have done over the past several years is being sellers at deadline which has yielded mixed results or too early to call, or these low-risk/high-reward moves that have rarely panned out for us.  Sorry, but I don't think that's quite enough especially when Fitz is declaring he wants to play meaningful games in March.

1 minute ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

triggered the 3rd to leave for Russia? Now whos inventing narratives? 

Its a projection sure but you don't think it had anything to do with it? Kovalchuk picked NJ to win and then lost 2 of their 30 goals scorer and captain and the team was already old. It had to play in his decision to not return.

4 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Who cares what they did after its not about that. Its about losing those guys for nothing. You're in the cup finals in 2012 with 3 30 goals scorers and you literally let 2 of them walk for nothing, which triggers the 3rd one to leave for Russia. Where do you think you end up? Exactly where we did. With absolutely NOTHING to build around.

So typical of you guys. Put your head in the sand about Lou literally losing ALL our major assets and running the team in the ground. But blaming the following GM for not rebuilding fast enough, pathetic.

Thank you. Some common sense finally

LMAO.  Are you, yet again, killing Lou for being a buyer in a season where we went to the CUP FINALS??!!?  We were having a pretty good season back in 2011-12 and you just wanted Lou to punt the season because they might leave for nothing?!

You are literally attacking Lou for holding onto players who helped take us to the cup finals but defending Shero/Fitz to the death for 1 playoff win in 7 seasons.  You are just in a "anyone but Lou is a better GM!" sh!tck-coma.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Its a projection sure but you don't think it had anything to do with it? Kovalchuk picked NJ to win and then lost 2 of their 30 goals scorer and captain and the team was already old. It had to play in his decision to not return.

Or he was forced to play in Russia during the lockout and they threw 30 million dollars at him to come back but yeah I’m sure it was because we lost Parise after being 2 wins away from a cup. 

2 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Or he was forced to play in Russia during the lockout and they threw 30 million dollars at him to come back but yeah I’m sure it was because we lost Parise after being 2 wins away from a cup. 

No, it was losing our other 30-goal scorer in Clarkson that was the straw that broke the camel's back lol.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

For those teams there is something to salvage.  For the Devils, it's to improve the team.  GM's are tasked with constantly trying to improve their team through various different moves.  The same moves that Shero/Fitz have done over the past several years is being sellers at deadline which has yielded mixed results or too early to call, or these low-risk/high-reward moves that have rarely panned out for us.  Sorry, but I don't think that's quite enough especially when Fitz is declaring he wants to play meaningful games in March.

I absolutely agree with your definition of Fitz job here. Fitz has tried to improve the team though, that's the part I don't get with the narrative. Most big hockey deals happen in the off-season, not usually at the deadline.

He brought in a 1B goalie to back up Mac, since that was a problem. Unfortunately it blew up in our faces, but that wasn't really predictable. He brought in a top-6 winger in Tatar and was reported to be in the hunt for Tarasenko and Saad. Tatar hasn't worked out as much as expected, but he's still on pace for 35 points and is only a 2 year stop gap signing. He also brought in Hamilton, who is a top 5-10 d-man in the league and was on pace for the best season by a Devils defenceman in years. He traded for a top-4 d-man in Graves and a top-6 forward in Mango. He also did an underrated trade for Siegenthaler, who has proven to be one of the best defensive d-man in the whole league this season. Those all look like moves to try to improve the team to me. 

Look, I understand it's frustrating, and I'm as tired of the losing as anyone. But context is important and I don't see any of this as standing pat and doing nothing. Fitz clearly has a vison and is active. 

Edited by Devs3cups
  • Like 2

He quite a good job this summer. Got Hamilton, Graves, Siegentaler last year, got Tatar (didnt really pan out), we were rumoured to be after Tarasenko and Mier, we tried to get Saad, etc etc He tried, and signing players is the best way to add assets rather than trading for them. And we got another backup goalie, which sucks after ours decided to retire the year before.

Personally if i'm Fitz at the moment and for the last few months. With Blackwood, Bernier, Wood, Hamilton out and not in the hunt for a playoffs spot. That smart move to do IMO is look for trade like the Boeser trade or wtv. But not to "save this season", for the future. Cause you simply don't make a dent in the playoffs if you're a team 20m under the cap with important players out of the lineup on top of that, that's just not realistic. 

My goal this season would be to trade Subban, potentially Tatar, try to get Garland or Boeser for the future. Fire the coaching staff at the end of the year and get our AHL coach (who's learning more and more about Holtz, who has to be a big part of our future) and next summer i try to get 1 or 2 free agent. And hope that Wood can play a full season. That's a realistic plan that make sense to me.

To trade away assets to make a push or "show progress" when anyone that is fair understand this season had too many things not going its way, there's really no point. Hughes and Holtz are not even on the team yet. We're building to build a cup winner, not to be a fringe first round exit team.

I absolutely agree with your definition of Fitz job here. Fitz has tried to improve the team though, that's the part I don't get with the narrative. Most big hockey deals happen in the off-season, not usually at the deadline.

He brought in a 1B goalie to back up Mac, since that was a problem. Unfortunately it blew up in our faces, but that wasn't really predictable. He brought in a top-6 winger in Tatar and was reported to be in the hunt for Tarasenko and Saad. Tatar hasn't worked out as much as expected, but he's still on pace for 35 points and is only a 2 year stop gap signing. He also brought in Hamilton, who is a top 5-10 d-man in the league and was on pace for the best season by a Devils defenceman in years. He traded for a top-4 d-man in Graves and a top-6 forward in Mango. Those all look like moves to try to improve the team to me. 

I understand it's frustrating, but context is important and I don't see any of this as standing pat and doing nothing. Fitz clearly has a vison and is active. 

Tatar is a player that has warts in his game.  I can see why we got him at the contract we got him at.  I will give Fitz credit for Hamilton, but how often does a player like that who prefers to stay out the of spotlight prefers a rebuilding team like us?  I would say that's a lightning-strike kind of move.  He didn't want to trade for Tarasenko due to injury concerns but it looks like that is a moot point.  Saad wasn't really interested in coming here anyways so that's also moot.  Graves is a one of those low-risk/high reward type of deal that works out, Mango is another low-risk/high-reward type of deal that didn't quite work out (calling him a top-6 forward when he is not playing with Bratt is a stretch).

Even during the off-season, what kind of bold trades have Shero and Fitz made?  The Subban trade was picks and parts for Nashville's most expendable guy so they could sign Duschene.  Gusev was another low-risk/high-reward type of deal that didn't work out in the long run.  There are the Palmieri trade in 2015 and Hall trades in 2016, but all that netted us in terms of results is 1 playoff win.

6 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

He quite a good job this summer. Got Hamilton, Graves, Siegentaler last year, got Tatar (didnt really pan out), we were rumoured to be after Tarasenko and Mier, we tried to get Saad, etc etc He tried, and signing players is the best way to add assets rather than trading for them. And we got another backup goalie, which sucks after ours decided to retire the year before.

Personally if i'm Fitz at the moment and for the last few months. With Blackwood, Bernier, Wood, Hamilton out and not in the hunt for a playoffs spot. That smart move to do IMO is look for trade like the Boeser trade or wtv. But not to "save this season", for the future. Cause you simply don't make a dent in the playoffs if you're a team 20m under the cap with important players out of the lineup on top of that, that's just not realistic. 

My goal this season would be to trade Subban, potentially Tatar, try to get Garland or Boeser for the future. Fire the coaching staff at the end of the year and get our AHL coach (who's learning more and more about Holtz, who has to be a big part of our future) and next summer i try to get 1 or 2 free agent. And hope that Wood can play a full season. That's a realistic plan that make sense to me.

To trade away assets to make a push or "show progress" when anyone that is fair understand this season had too many things not going its way, there's really no point. Hughes and Holtz are not even on the team yet. We're building to build a cup winner, not to be a fringe first round exit team.

This plan is like groundhog day.  I have heard and seen this all before.  We win the Offseason Moves Cup only to crash and burn by Christmas.

Every year we are told that their goal is to make progress and that they are 2-3 years away.  That has been going on now for almost a decade and eventually they have to make some sort of tangible improvements in the standings.  Whatever "system" Fitz has doesn't seem to be working.

5 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

Tatar is a player that has warts in his game.  I can see why we got him at the contract we got him at.  I will give Fitz credit for Hamilton, but how often does a player like that who prefers to stay out the of spotlight prefers a rebuilding team like us?  I would say that's a lightning-strike kind of move.  He didn't want to trade for Tarasenko due to injury concerns but it looks like that is a moot point.  Saad wasn't really interested in coming here anyways so that's also moot.  Graves is a one of those low-risk/high reward type of deal that works out, Mango is another low-risk/high-reward type of deal that didn't quite work out (calling him a top-6 forward when he is not playing with Bratt is a stretch).

Even during the off-season, what kind of bold trades have Shero and Fitz made?  The Subban trade was picks and parts for Nashville's most expendable guy so they could sign Duschene.  Gusev was another low-risk/high-reward type of deal that didn't work out in the long run.  There are the Palmieri trade in 2015 and Hall trades in 2016, but all that netted us in terms of results is 1 playoff win.

Dude you're insanely dishonest. What kind of "bold move" can you do when you barely have assets and roster players to make moves? come on now jesus christ. 

We're JUST starting to finally have assets and players we can potentially move without taking a step back or making a lateral move. The low risk high rewards was literally our only options to potentially speed up the process.

But yeah just keep ignoring that we got major injuries through a lineup that isnt even complete. KEep ignoring common sense so that you can hate in peace

Edited by SterioDesign

This plan is like groundhog day.  I have heard and seen this all before.  We win the Offseason Moves Cup only to crash and burn by Christmas.

Every year we are told that their goal is to make progress and that they are 2-3 years away.  That has been going on now for almost a decade and eventually they have to make some sort of tangible improvements in the standings.  Whatever "system" Fitz has doesn't seem to be working.

Dude the plan is NOT suppose to work yet. Hughes and Holtz who are part of the plan are not even in the NHL yet. You have fvcking insane expectations

Edited by SterioDesign

Just now, SterioDesign said:

Dude you're insanely dishonest. What kind of "bold move" can you do when you barely have assets and roster players to make moves? come on now jesus christ. 

We're JUST starting to finally have assets and players we can potentially move without taking a step back or making a lateral move. The low risk high rewards was literally our only options to potentially speed up the process.

I proposed earlier in the season to possibly trade Hischier for a scorer like Laine or Eichel.  That is a pretty bold move and this team desperately needs scoring (as well as better D and goaltending).  However, I was met with every excuse in the book from "you can't trade your captain!" to "Laine and Eichel have issues!"

And lol @ barely any assets.  We have Mercer, Holtz, Hischier, Severson (apparently his reputation around the league is pretty high), our first rounder this off-season (I am fine with trading it), etc.

I understand all this. I don't see them as moot points, since Fitz was in the conversations for those players, if he was just staying pat, as that seems to be the issue here, he wouldn't even look to add those players.

If you want to discredit Fitz for every single move he made, which is basically what you did in your post, you'll most likely do it with every single move he makes. If we get Boeser for example, it'll be because the market was favorable and he has a down season, so he shouldn't get credit. Most hockey moves are for certain reasons that can be explained and used to discredit the GM. Hall only came here because things weren't working out in Edmonton, and the Oilers desperately needed young d-men, hence Shero shouldn't get credit for the Hall trade. Let's not forget that Peter Chiarelli is a bad GM, so that move was a lightning-strike kind of move, once in a decade trade, Shero shouldn't get any credit. Siegenthaler was a low-risk move, so Fitz shouldn't be given credit for the trade. I just don't see how that view of moves makes sense. Maybe we just see that point differently. 

The other thing I'd like to ask you is why do you stick on in-season moves? Our team is young and is not in a position for playoffs or contention. Why not wait for the off-season to look for moves, when more players are available and usually at cheaper prices? I'd like to understand your point a bit more on that front. 

Just now, DevsMan84 said:

I proposed earlier in the season to possibly trade Hischier for a scorer like Laine or Eichel.  That is a pretty bold move and this team desperately needs scoring (as well as better D and goaltending).  However, I was met with every excuse in the book from "you can't trade your captain!" to "Laine and Eichel have issues!"

And lol @ barely any assets.  We have Mercer, Holtz, Hischier, Severson (apparently his reputation around the league is pretty high), our first rounder this off-season (I am fine with trading it), etc.

I probably backed you up on that trade, i would have done it.

And the "barely have any assets" was a reference to 2015 until now since you brought up Shero and Fitz. We had literally zero prospects worth sh!t to trade and we had the oldest roster ever, nothing we could do for years until we at least had an NHL roster, I even said that we are JUST starting to have assets to trade now and that back then we only had low risk high rewards type of move to make. Again, you conveniently ignored that.

5 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

I understand all this. I don't see them as moot points, since Fitz was in the conversations for those players, if he was just staying pat, as that seems to be the issue here, he wouldn't even look to add those players.

If you want to discredit Fitz for every single move he made, which is basically what you did in your post, you'll most likely do it with every single move he makes. If we get Boeser for example, it'll be because the market was favorable and he has a down season, so he shouldn't get credit. Most hockey moves are for certain reasons that can be explained and used to discredit the GM. Hall only came here because things weren't working out in Edmonton, and the Oilers desperately needed young d-men, hence Shero shouldn't get credit for the Hall trade. Let's not forget that Peter Chiarelli is a bad GM, so that move was a lightning-strike kind of move, once in a decade trade, Shero shouldn't get any credit. Siegenthaler was a low-risk move, so Fitz shouldn't be given credit for the trade. I just don't see how that view of moves makes sense. Maybe we just see that point differently. 

The other thing I'd like to ask you is why do you stick on in-season moves? Our team is young and is not in a position for playoffs or contention. Why not wait for the off-season to look for moves, when more players are available and usually at cheaper prices? I'd like to understand your point a bit more on that front. 

Because those guys are just impatient and just want SOMETHING NOW. And IF something is done, they'd want results for it. Which no moves made this year would guarantee any results, lets be honest. GUARANTEED that even if we would have made moves and not make the playoffs, they'd STILL be whining and only bringing up that we didnt make the playoffs. Like they actually did in their posts, they want results, thats it.

That's called being entitled and desperate. Not rational and patient.

Edited by SterioDesign