GDT: New Jersey Devils at Chicago Blackhawks // 8:30PM

Aznjsn

Last night's game was a treat to watch so let's run it back! Nico Daws stopped 37 of 38 and got a "Wooww" from Lindy Ruff in the postgame locker room meeting. Bratt, Hischier and Hughes all came out with 3 points each. Are we starting to see what a healthy Devils roster can do? Can the Devils keep the momentum going? We'll have to see, but one thing I know is for sure. Damon Severson will probably take another penalty.

Last time we played the Blackhawks, we saw the epic Jack Hughes stick toss celly.  Times have certainly changed for both teams since the home opener and Chicago will be looking to bounce back after a 5-2 loss to the Panthers last Sunday. Let's Go Devils! :devil:

Edited by Aznjsn
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Aznjsn said:

Last night's game was a treat to watch so let's run it back! Nico Daws stopped 37 of 38 and got a "Wooww" from Lindy Ruff in the postgame locker room meeting. Bratt, Hischier and Hughes all came out with 3 points each. Are we starting to see what a healthy Devils roster can do? Can the Devils keep the momentum going? We'll have to see, but one thing I know is for sure. Damon Severson will probably take another penalty.

Last time we played the Blackhawks, we saw the epic Jack Hughes stick toss celly.  Times have certainly changed for both teams since the home opener and Chicago will be looking to bounce back after a 5-2 loss to the Panthers last Sunday. Let's Go Devils! :devil:

We're starting to see what the young core can do.  Now it's a question of purging the losers and the deadwood, and hoping that the soon-to-join pieces (such as Holtz and L Hughes) develop within a few seasons (but are at least pretty solid to start).  Then it's Fitz being aggressive in trying to fill holes.

LGMFD!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

This also sounds like my high school experience. 

Had a feeling something like this was coming...

Beavis, Butthead...

...and mfitz, huh huh, huh huh

16 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I’ve literally re-typed sentences because I realize I’m giving a too-easy set up

And I've posted some thinking "mfitz will definitely be replying to this one in five, four, three, two..."

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I’ve literally re-typed sentences because I realize I’m giving a too-easy set up

I like to make things challenging lol. 

30 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

And I've posted some thinking "mfitz will definitely be replying to this one in five, four, three, two..."

Sometimes it’s not challenging lol. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

Now if they can just win about 26. Out of their remaining 31 I think we could have a real shot at getting into the post season this year! 

That if all leaders lose at least half (if not more) of their games. Sorry, not happening. But what may definitely happen is another win tonight. LGD. 

33 minutes ago, Devs64 said:

That if all leaders lose at least half (if not more) of their games. Sorry, not happening. But what may definitely happen is another win tonight. LGD. 

I know its not happening… what im getting at is this play is great and of course we all love it…. But its another case of a day late and a dollar short with this fvcking team. If they can even keep it up. Im sure they wont, but in the mean time lets eek out another win so we have something fun to drink beer to