GDT: New Jersey Devils at Chicago Blackhawks // 8:30PM

Aznjsn

That's a pretty hard shot to stop. You can't blame Gillies for that one 

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

I’ll give him a break on that one considering the shooter is one of the best in the league, but yeah, he is the opposite of good. 

Seriously. I don't think he's the second coming of brodeue or Roy but you can't fault him on that goal - they were on the power play and Kane is one of the most elite sharpshooters in the league 

Edited by NJDfan1711

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

That's a pretty hard shot to stop. You can't blame Gillies for that one 

Seriously. I don't think he's the second coming of brodeue or Roy but you can't fault him on that goal - they were on the power play and Kane is one of the most elite sharpshooters in the league 

Also that pathetic effort by Graves, I don’t know if he though he was cutting off a pass, but he basically jumped out of Kane’s way lol. 

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I’ll give him a break on that one considering the shooter is one of the best in the league, but yeah, he is the opposite of good. 

That’s exactly why he shouldn’t have dropped down so early right there though. Kane will go top corner on that every time. Don’t give him so much to shoot at. 

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

That’s exactly why he shouldn’t have dropped down so early right there though. Kane will go top corner on that every time. Don’t give him so much to shoot at. 

Agree, but again you are talking about a goalie with 25 games played vs. one of the best shooters in hockey. Kane has made a career out of doing that. And I will again say that Graves had no business sliding to cut off a pass at the goal line, thus giving Kane a wide open shot. 

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Sometimes the look on Ruff’s face makes me question whether he’s actually aware he is at a hockey game. 

They gotta go…as in, the day after the season is over.

• Like 1