GDT: New Jersey Devils at Chicago Blackhawks // 8:30PM

Aznjsn

7 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

But only 2 goals in his last 13. And one of them was against that terrible Habs squad. He’s been a ghost. 

Oh yeah, like mfitz said, you could told me he had anywhere from 0-2 points over his last 8 GP and I wouldn’t have questioned it. 

Just now, Devil Dan 56 said:

Scary enough I think he’s still outscoring Tatar

Tatar is washed up.  Mentioned this in another thread, but I’d take a 6th or 7th rounder and would kick in some money just to get him outta here.  

• Like 1

Just now, Devil Dan 56 said:

That might be the only way. Unless some sucker thinks he still has something left and gives us a 4th. 

He’s largely been a zilch since late last season.  Doubt anyone is fooled at this point.  

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

And he was the biggest addition at wing Fitz could muster to help our young centers…

He did nab Hamilton when none of us thought he could, but yeah, he’s gotta address this before next season.

3 minutes ago, devlman said:

How does a goaltender in the NHL lose track of so many pucks in his crease as Gillies does?

A guy who’s barely an NHLer getting exposed.  In a way I feel bad for him…he’s in over his head, and on a team that’s really bad in its own end to boot.