GDT: New Jersey Devils at Chicago Blackhawks // 8:30PM

Aznjsn

5 minutes ago, devlman said:

And that can’t continue into next year. He’s got to dedicate himself to playing both ends of the ice.

He failed to take a couple passes cleanly tonight, and unfortunately they both ended up in back of the net. He’s hardly a bad defensive player though. In fact he’s one of the best in the league at takeaways.

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

Zacha isn’t being paid nearly $8m as the 1st overall pick captain of the franchise. 

Nico is a born and bred loser. The sooner the Devils trade him to some idiotic team that’ll think his draft position makes him worthy of a big contract the better.

An 8-spot to a non playoff team. If Ruff is still the coach of this team the next time they’re home, I’ll venmo anyone on this subreddit $200 to dump a beer on him. 

Guess this is your new designated whipping boy.  Carry on.

Someone tell me one singular play that Nico made tonight that makes him an even remotely useful hockey player? He’s the “shutdown center” who was on the ice for FOUR goals against. 

The guy is a fvcking loser and his stink will wear on the franchise if he’s not cut or traded.

Edited by MB3

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

He failed to take a couple passes cleanly tonight, and unfortunately they both ended up in back of the net. He’s hardly a bad defensive player though. In fact he’s one of the best in the league at takeaways.

He does miss assignments at times defensively including one tonight I believe. He does have to improve in this area.

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Guess this is your new designated whipping boy.  Carry on.

Who’s your new “violently masturbate to highlights of their goals while vehemently disagreeing that they’re useless sacks of sh!t” player? Tatar might fill that role sweetie pie!

Just now, MB3 said:

Someone tell me one singular play that Nico made tonight that makes him an even remotely useful hockey player? He’s the “shutdown center” who was on the ice for FOUR goals against. 

The guy is a fvcking loser and his stink will wear on the franchise if he’s not cut or traded.

This is an amazing take that makes me wonder how much Scotch (or whatever else) you drank trying to forget this game lol. 

3 minutes ago, Devs64 said:

Gillies was bad, but Zacha continues to be a complete waste.

That’s like getting into a near-fatal accident because your brakes failed and saying “goddamnit the power steering on this car sucks” 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

This is an amazing take that makes me wonder how much Scotch (or whatever else) you drank trying to forget this game lol. 

all of the scotch

I drank more ounces of scotch tonight than nico’s had moments where anyone could call him a useful hockey player

(which only means i had >1 ounce of scotch)

(it was more than one)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Zacha isn’t being paid nearly $8m as the 1st overall pick captain of the franchise. 

Nico is a born and bred loser. The sooner the Devils trade him to some idiotic team that’ll think his draft position makes him worthy of a big contract the better.

Nico came in to tonight tied for 2nd in points, and tied for 2nd in goals. This seems aggressively harsh. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

Who’s your new “violently masturbate to highlights of their goals while vehemently disagreeing that they’re useless sacks of sh!t” player? Tatar might fill that role sweetie pie!

You do you. 

3 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Let's see what his shot assist chart says.

Just now, Nicomo said:

Nico came in to tonight tied for 2nd in points, and tied for 2nd in goals. This seems aggressively harsh. 

Nah, third best PPG on the team and having a better year scoring than when he played with MVP Hall. They should cut him lol. 

Just now, devlman said:

Anyone who thinks Nico hasn’t been playing well this month is either brain dead, blind or an emotionally unstable alcoholic. Or likely all of the above?

I’m pretty sure he can see. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

If you’re happy with a barely-sniffing 60 point first overall pick who only got offensively going when paired with one of the (2) offensively elite players on the team, good for you.

he’s mediocre NHL fodder.

11 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

There’s three MB3s…the funny guy, the relatively normal guy, and…well…the one who’s posting tonight.  The guy tonight is impossible to have any real dialogue with, so on that count I’m calling it a night.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

1 minute ago, devlman said:

Anyone who thinks Nico hasn’t been playing well this month is either brain dead, blind or an emotionally unstable alcoholic. Or likely all of the above?

dude wft, I’ve got slightly above average eyesight. this is just slander. 

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

There’s three MB3s…the funny guy, the relatively normal guy, and…well…the who’s posting tonight.  The guy tonight is impossible to have any real dialogue with, so on that count I’m calling it a night.

wanna fvck

4 minutes ago, MB3 said:

That’s like getting into a near-fatal accident because your brakes failed and saying “goddamnit the power steering on this car sucks” 

That's one ridiculous analogy. Guess you had too much scotch 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

I mean I want to think he was joking about being drunk, but he seems as drunk as one can seem in message board posts lol. 

this sexual tension can only get too strong until one of us reaches around

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

If you’re happy with a barely-sniffing 60 point first overall pick who only got offensively going when paired with one of the (2) offensively elite players on the team, good for you.

he’s mediocre NHL fodder.

We haven’t had a 60 point player outside of MVP Hall since Jagr in what - 2014? Yeah, putting up 60+ on a team with absolute dog sh!t at wing is really not that bad. Relatively speaking. 

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I mean I want to think he was joking about being drunk, but he seems as drunk as one can seem in message board posts lol. 

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

this sexual tension can only get too strong until one of us reaches around

Suspicion confirmed lol. 

Just now, Devs64 said:

That's one ridiculous analogy. Guess you had too much scotch 

i mean come on though. worst goaltending in the NHL by a country mile. worst coaching in professional sports. I agree that zacha has been disappointing as fvck this year and he was invisible this game but he wasn’t even close to the most disappointing loser on the ice tonight

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

i mean come on though. worst goaltending in the NHL by a country mile. worst coaching in professional sports. I agree that zacha has been disappointing as fvck this year and he was invisible this game but he wasn’t even close to the most disappointing loser on the ice tonight

For me, that was Graves tonight. Zacha could just as easily have not played at all, he did nothing good and nothing bad. 

• Like 2