GDT: New Jersey Devils at Chicago Blackhawks // 8:30PM

Aznjsn

Just now, MB3 said:

if 3 points on a dogsh!t team is weird, i wish the rest of the devils were weird.

someone tell me something to feel better about nico, because I’m pretty convinced we slapped the C on our future 3rd line center.

I’m not knocking Jack and I love that he notched three more points, but there were some obvious “Huh what?” moments with him tonight. 

2 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I’ll take some huh what moments from a 20 year old putting up 3 points. Usually we see those without any points. 

I’m not complaining about him.  Even with some Huh What moment, he’s come a long long way.  Very happy about his progress.  Was just a weird kinda night for him.  

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

Zacha isn’t being paid nearly $8m as the 1st overall pick captain of the franchise. 

Nico is a born and bred loser. The sooner the Devils trade him to some idiotic team that’ll think his draft position makes him worthy of a big contract the better.

He’s having a career year statistically. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, devlman said:

And that can’t continue into next year. He’s got to dedicate himself to playing both ends of the ice.

He failed to take a couple passes cleanly tonight, and unfortunately they both ended up in back of the net. He’s hardly a bad defensive player though. In fact he’s one of the best in the league at takeaways.

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

Zacha isn’t being paid nearly $8m as the 1st overall pick captain of the franchise. 

Nico is a born and bred loser. The sooner the Devils trade him to some idiotic team that’ll think his draft position makes him worthy of a big contract the better.

An 8-spot to a non playoff team. If Ruff is still the coach of this team the next time they’re home, I’ll venmo anyone on this subreddit $200 to dump a beer on him. 

Guess this is your new designated whipping boy.  Carry on.

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

He failed to take a couple passes cleanly tonight, and unfortunately they both ended up in back of the net. He’s hardly a bad defensive player though. In fact he’s one of the best in the league at takeaways.

He does miss assignments at times defensively including one tonight I believe. He does have to improve in this area.