GDT: Vancouver @ Devils 7:30 PM MSG+ Battle of the Hughes Bros

MadDog2020

Just now, devlman said:

Jack is everywhere

Kinda illustrates why some shouldn’t start to give up on a guy like that only two years into his career (some were definitely doubting him very quickly).  Love that he’s made such strides.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Kinda illustrates why some shouldn’t start to give up on a guy like that only two years into his career (some were definitely doubting him very quickly).  Love that he’s made such strides.

Agreed and ridiculously judging him and his future based on his point production in his 18 year old season. He’s shown the insane skill from the start and it was only a matter of time before it came together.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I’d love to see another good game out of Daws but I’m trying to be realistic in that he’s very very young and going to be inconsistent 

That being said, I’m hoping the offense can keep it up

True. Out of the 3 goalies currently on the roster though, he’s least likely to have the most inconsistency.

• Like 1

Ok, I have to say two things.

I was a little unsure of Sharangovich a few weeks ago, but he's still really only in his second season and 13 goals so far during this train wreck of a year is not bad at all. If the guy ends up getting 15 to 20 I'll consider that a pretty damn decent year, all things considered. 

And Daws is looking great tonight. Super sound positionally. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

who gave up on Jack?

Some fans pointed out that he had one of the worst rookie season for a first overall pick in history at that time Which is factual. That's a decent reason to have some concerns at the very least.

Almost all the fans pointing this out were just saying they were not calling him a bust but just wanted to see him prove himself and get better

• Like 1

Jack with 30 points in his last 20 GP.  That’s really fvcking good.

• Like 4