GDT: Devils @ Columbus 7:00 PM ESPN+, Hulu

MadDog2020

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Jack with the Wtf Spinorama pass to nowhere lol. Guess it was worth a shot with 3 seconds left. 

Can’t get on him for that. There was nothing else he really could have done with 3 seconds to go. Looked like he was trying to get it on net and hope for the best

There’s talent here and it is nice to see some of these guys consistently putting up points.

It’s just clear that The Three Stooges couldn’t be more wrong for this team.  Get some real coaches please Fitz.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bonginator11 said:

Can’t get on him for that. There was nothing else he really could have done with 3 seconds to go. Looked like he was trying to get it on net and hope for the best

That’s literally what I said lol. 

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

There’s talent here and it is nice to see some of these guys consistently putting up points.

It’s just clear that The Three Stooges couldn’t be more wrong for this team.  Get some real coaches please Fitz.  

Get a real GM too while you’re at it

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I would say, we lost 4-3 and it certainly felt like we played bad enough to lose way worse than that. 

Just now, devlman said:

Get a real GM too while you’re at it

I’m not totally done with Fitz yet, but I will be if this staff comes back largely intact. 

I’m not totally done with Fitz yet, but I will be if this staff comes back largely intact. 

He needs to get the next coaching hire right, too. I doubt many GM’s get a 3rd crack at it. 

Just now, Nicomo said:

He needs to get the next coaching hire right, too. I doubt many GM’s get a 3rd crack at it. 

Oh agree, he’s gotta nail the next hire. I’m good with Dineen, as long as Fitz doesn’t saddle him with nASS.

• Like 1

Oh agree, he’s gotta nail the next hire. I’m good with Dineen, as long as Fitz doesn’t saddle him with nASS.

Let Nas have a shot at Utica if you’re so damn bullish on him. There will be an opening anyway. 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

I vote we go for the three-headed coach approach, you me and @MB3. I can’t see a way it would go wrong. 

Nico would be miserable.

Pavel would love every minute of it.

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Let Nas have a shot at Utica if you’re so damn bullish on him. There will be an opening anyway. 

A little scary to still have him hanging around.  Even scarier to imagine him working with the kids.  

• Like 2

A little scary to still have him hanging around.  Even scarier to imagine him working with the kids.  

He’s a sh!t coach but a “good guy” in the locker room. Good, he can pay retribution for being so terrible at his job by cleaning the sh!tters for a season

6 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I’d be okay with Dineen getting a shot too, but I would hope Fitz would look outside the organization as well.  If it ends up being Dineen in the end, cool- but like you said though, get Nas the fvck outta here. 

Edited by MadDog2020

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I can’t see Fitz surviving this. It’s time to clean house. 

Of course, it was time before this and we didn’t do that lol. 

I’d be shocked if Fitz goes. Entire coaching staff has to be replaced without question. Before they damage these kids more than they already have.