Jump to content

GDT: Devils @ Columbus 7:00 PM ESPN+, Hulu


MadDog2020
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

If anyone wanted to wake the fvck up it would be nice. It has been all CBJ since the last 5 of the first period.

Jack is creating some good chances. Just can’t beat Merzlikins right now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Good thing they are not paying for the advertisement cause they are not getting a whole lot of traction lol

They have 42 likes on their fb page... 749 followers on instagram and 74 followers on instagram. 

I've seen accounts that my friends made for their dogs or cats that have more followers than that lol

They had to pay at least $125 to put that sh!t on every helmet for the season, no?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, titans04 said:

They had to pay at least $125 to put that sh!t on every helmet for the season, no?

Nah, it's still Prudential paying. It's a donation / project "help a black owned business" thing

At first they were going to have those logos on the helmet for like 15 games i think and eventually they decided to extend it to like 30.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SterioDesign said:

Nah, it's still Prudential paying. It's a donation / project "help a black owned business" thing

At first they were going to have those logos on the helmet for like 15 games i think and eventually they decided to extend it to like 30.

I think that a company with 42 followers on social media probably cannot afford that kind of ad placement. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, MB3 said:

is Nico benched? He crashed the net on the powerplay that one time and has gone back to his usual “I am a useless hockey player” thing. 

I’ll at least be consistent with my criticism - he’s been less noticeable than Zacha in this one. I just don’t understand where his offense went. Especially with teams focusing on Jack. Sure - Nico is getting points, but anything high end offensively is so few and far between anymore. Which I don’t get since we saw a decent amount of it early on in his career. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I think that a company with 42 followers on social media probably cannot afford that kind of ad placement. 

For sure. But the problem is.... it's not growing at all lol I checked the first time i saw the logo and it was the same.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I’ll at least be consistent with my criticism - he’s been less noticeable than Zacha in this one. I just don’t understand where his offense went. Especially with teams focusing on Jack. Sure - Nico is getting points, but anything high end offensively is so few and far between anymore. Which I don’t get since we saw a decent amount of it early on in his career. 

On cue…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

I’ll at least be consistent with my criticism - he’s been less noticeable than Zacha in this one. I just don’t understand where his offense went. Especially with teams focusing on Jack. Sure - Nico is getting points, but anything high end offensively is so few and far between anymore. Which I don’t get since we saw a decent amount of it early on in his career. 

it went on the SCORING SHEET BABY

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I’ll at least be consistent with my criticism - he’s been less noticeable than Zacha in this one. I just don’t understand where his offense went. Especially with teams focusing on Jack. Sure - Nico is getting points, but anything high end offensively is so few and far between anymore. Which I don’t get since we saw a decent amount of it early on in his career. 

Right on cue. Keep talking sh!t, it's working.

Edited by NJDevils1214
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Man no rhyme or reason as to who MB3 hates heh heh.

33 points for Nico in his last 40 GP.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.