GDT: St. Louis @ Devils 1:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

5 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

This is really cool: 

Wish they did stuff like this when I played lol

With the ties on, they all look like they just got drafted by those teams heh heh.

A guy I used to go to games with would throw his jersey on right over his work dress shirt and tie (never quite understood why he didn’t just do a quick-change in his car).  For obvious reasons, his nickname quickly became Draft Pick.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

With the ties on, they all look like they just got drafted by those teams heh heh.

A guy I used to go to games with would throw his jersey on right over his work dress shirt and tie (never quite understood why he didn’t just do a quick-change in his car).  For obvious reasons, his nickname quickly became Draft Pick.

I’m hoping one of the guys is repping a Jefferson HS jersey- that’s my alma mater lol. Cool to see Mercer repping a Knolls jersey, one of my best friends went to Knolls. 

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

man the fact that we have the 2nd best PK in the NHL this year is really bad news. Nas will be back next season

They not 2nd…they’re 10th.  

5 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

They not 2nd…they’re 10th.  

i said this year not this season. They said on the broadcast they were 2nd since a specific date (in 2022)

bratt and smith. amazing

Edited by SterioDesign

13 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

i said this year not this season. They said on the broadcast they were 2nd since a specific date (in 2022)

bratt and smith. amazing

Gotchya, don’t have access to the game right now.  Recording for later.  But you know that “year” and “season” are often interchanged…it was a little misleading, the way it was worded.  No big.

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Gotchya, don’t have access to the game right now.  Recording for later.  But you know that “year” and “season” are often interchanged…it was a little misleading, the way it was worded.  No big.

Well if you knew our PK was 10th through the season and that i said 2nd. It should have been obvious that i wasnt refering to "Season" by saying year lol seems basic to me haha 

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Well if you knew our PK was 10th through the season and that i said 2nd. It should have been obvious that i wasnt refering to "Season" by saying year lol seems basic to me haha 

Or you could have just been wrong…

Looks like we got away with a bad turnover, thanks time clock!!