GDT: Colorado @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

7 minutes ago, MB3 said:

two ugly ass colorado goals. Devils hit a few posts in the first I think and overall Kuemper stood on his head all game.

Felt like the first period should've been 1-0 Devils, or something around that. 

Then we played a really good game. Even better than what I thought.

29 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Not meaningless. The young core is figuring out HOW to win. Don’t dismiss that. These are incredibly valuable wins, especially ones like last night. 

Yeah, the team is showing signs of improving.  Even if it’s technically happening in garbage time, it’s actually HAPPENING.  

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Yeah, the team is showing signs of improving.  Even if it’s technically happening in garbage time, it’s actually HAPPENING.  

And this is extremely encouraging. We're seeing this core progressing and building chemistry. 

• Like 1

On 3/9/2022 at 12:04 AM, Nicomo said:

Trade the former and slot the latter in as your 3C. Now - Boqvist still needs to show a little more to really lock that down, but that’s ideally where he ends up. I like him much better in the middle, and Mercer needs to be on the wing in the top 6 anyway. 

Zacha is still the better player.

4 hours ago, Puckbuster said:

Zacha is still the better player.

Well yeah - but we’ve very likely seen Zacha’s ceiling at this point. And I seriously doubt he’s a part of their long term plans. With all his lack of effort and inconsistency issues he’s a perfect “change of scenery” type player. 

Boqvist otoh is more of an unknown as far as what we have in him. He hasn’t even played 100 NHL games yet. 

• Like 1