GDT: Winnipeg @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

22 minutes ago, Rock said:

let's go devils

https://winnipegsun.com/sports/hockey/jets-gamenight-vs-new-jersey

Just a little tidbit from how other teams writers scout the Devils.

The danger is Winnipeg lowers its game to the Devils’ level and loses whatever momentum it gained.’

Their writers don’t follow the league apparently. ‘Playing down to our level’…they wish they were playing at our level.

Can't say enough about the coaches rolling with Daws.  Even if he gives up 5+ tonight, I still support this 100%.

LGMFD!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, devlman said:

I’m starting to worry that Nico is made of glass. Every time he gets going he suffers an injury.

It’s officially a problem. I’m losing my patience with his lack of availability. And it happens EVERY TIME he gets going. 

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, devlman said:

Comrie in net for Peg. Jack might have a career night.

I’m starting to worry that Nico is made of glass. Every time he gets going he suffers an injury.

its certainly frustrating. But at the very least we're just wondering if he's made of glass. VS the other option we could have drafted instead, which is 100% certified made with glass

• Like 1

Just now, SterioDesign said:

its certainly frustrating. But at the very least we're just wondering if he's made of glass. VS the other option we could have drafted instead, which is 100% certified made with glass

That at least his head is not made of mashed potatoes doesn’t make me feel any better. #letsraisethebar

2 minutes ago, devlman said:

That at least his head is not made of mashed potatoes doesn’t make me feel any better. #letsraisethebar

Well at least its legit not his head and concussions that is the problem. It appears to be him breaking when he's hit with thing, which at times would be fair. I honestly don't think i would have just walked off a Subban slap to the face with no fracture just because i drink milk. 

And this shot to the foot that might have broken a bone. Hard to say who shot it but i guess if its breaking a bone, it would have broken any bones lol

12 minutes ago, MB3 said:

We probably don't have Henrique-It's-Over without it.

Goal was great but what I remember most is the sensational pass from Kovy.

Also big ups to Clemmensen for letting that one in. Definitely one I’m sure he wanted back lol

Edited by MadDog2020

Super stoked to watch tonight’s matchup! Major bummer to see Hischier out 😣. He’s as soft as a Swiss dairy farmer from Lucerne. I remember being on Leave from Rammstein AFB and visiting Switzerland. Witnessing my first Swiss bar fight confirmed my views about the reasons behind Swiss neutrality. 

Glad to see Hellebuyck resting tonight. Also, I am very piqued to see how the Jets’ 3rd line will stack up against our Devils. 

40 minutes ago, eaglejelly said:

My favorite memory of Travis

LGD:evil:

143348108.jpg

One of the most awkward celebration but it's sure an iconic moment nonetheless. 

My fav moment of that series though is still when Henrique scored the double OT series clincher and the broadcast cut right away to the booth and you see Dale Tallon and the owner i believe face down on the desk and facepalming. Absolutely priceless.428405149_ScreenShot2022-03-10at7_15_59PM.thumb.png.c7686e09ba7cf20f4bbc484b01f260a1.png

• Like 2