GDT: Winnipeg @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

Just now, MB3 said:

intent wasn’t to bash the rookie goaltender. just frustrating that it’s yet another game where our goalie is getting outplayed.

I think he played pretty well tbh. 1 goal isn’t going to get it done most nights though. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

intent wasn’t to bash the rookie goaltender. just frustrating that it’s yet another game where our goalie is getting outplayed.

Our goalie under normal circumstances wouldn't even be in the nhl.  I think he's holding up pretty well.  Clearly they need a legit goalie, and no blackwood is not that guy 

• Like 2

Just now, bobilly45 said:

Our goalie under normal circumstances wouldn't even be in the nhl.  I think he's holding up pretty well.  Clearly they need a legit goalie, and no blackwood is not that guy 

The thing is... Neither is their goalie. Both of them played a good game but NJ played a much better game overall. They should have had 4 on Comrie.

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

The thing is... Neither is their goalie. Both of them played a good game but NJ played a much better game overall. They should have had 4 on Comrie.

Unfortunately true. Comrie was a fvcking wall and that was the difference. You can’t count on one goal winning you a game. 

Just now, SterioDesign said:

fvck this team! Trade all of them! Fire the coaches! Throw Fitz into the sun! 

Am i doing this right?

You forgot sign Subban to an 8 year extension but otherwise yes. 

Team has scored a bunch lately and there were plenty of good signs tonight…not going to beat up on them.

Tatar though…Jesus Christ.  This guy cannot be a Devil next year.  No fvcking way. 

• Like 1

I don't even really have thoughts on this game.  Decently played overall.  Tip of the cap to the Jets and mainly Connor on that sweet game winning goal.

With that said, players who can get off this team immediately:

- Tatar

- Subban

- Johnsson

Players who are on a short leash:

- Zacha

- Vesey

Players who deserve more time but are on thin ice:

- Smith

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I don't even really have thoughts on this game.  Decently played overall.  Tip of the cap to the Jets and mainly Connor on that sweet game winning goal.

With that said, players who can get off this team immediately:

- Tatar

- Subban

- Johnsson

Players who are on a short leash:

- Zacha

- Vesey

Players who deserve more time but are on thin ice:

- Smith

This post is demonstrative of our issues. None of those guys are carrying their weight. Too many guys on that list. Some nights Jack and Bratt and support from Mercer (who didn’t look good tonight IMHO) is enough. Wasn’t tonight. 

Edited by mfitz804