GDT: Winnipeg @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

3 hours ago, devlman said:

The danger is Winnipeg lowers its game to the Devils’ level and loses whatever momentum it gained.’

Their writers don’t follow the league apparently. ‘Playing down to our level’…they wish they were playing at our level.

That’s someone who took a quick look at the standings and made assumptions.  Yes, the Devils’ overall record is not good.  But the team has been playing better as of late, and is scoring a ton.  

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, jagknife said:

As long as Jack doesn’t get hurt in warmup, this is the first game I’ll see him in person.

Also glad I made the trip up for this. My seats are insane, on the glass behind the jets

Nice, have a great time! Hopefully you get to see a win.

Edited by MadDog2020

6 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

That’s someone who took a quick look at the standings and made assumptions.  Yes, the Devils’ overall record is not good.  But the team has been playing better as of late, and is scoring a ton.  

I'll say it again if this team had a better D and goaltending we'd be sitting in a playoff spot. We've finally fixed out offensive woes that we've had for years

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I thought Zajac was supposed to get a silver stick presentation or something. I only saw a nice little skate and puck drop. 

Owners ain’t spending money on anything that doesn’t have potential for return.

Zajac is responsible for my favorite in-person Devils memory. 0-0 tie through 3, and my wife had to take my daughter to the bathroom before OT. She was 5 or 6 at the time and you don’t mess around with a 5 or 6 year old telling you they have to pee. 

They get back to the section but they get held at the top until there is a break in play. Travis scores the OT winner and the place goes nuts. My daughter runs down the stairs, into the empty row behind me and takes a flying leap into my arms to celebrate the win. 

• Like 1

Just now, MB3 said:

listening to TSN and they won’t shut up about jack hughes. “He isn’t just playing well. He is dominating every shift that he’s on the ice”. 

Accurate statement. His jaw dropping moves per/60 off the charts. 

• Like 1