GDT - Devils vs Ducks 3/12/22 7:00pm MSG+

NJDfan1711

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

You talking about this Tatar kid? Have no idea who he is but I hope they don't send him back down! He might have a bright future!

.....yeahhh I've got some bad news for ya on that one bud :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

That looked like we knew what we were doing in the shootout.  Daws was damn impressive al night.   

Except for the terrible goal from the blue line…

but he was great other than that. It’s nice not having Swiss cheese in net for the shootout. 

Also, Tatar with the big middle finger to the folks at NJDevs lol. He definitely wasn’t “useless” tonight. Good win without Jack or Bratt getting on the scoresheet. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

The look on that kid’s face while Tomas signed the only Tatar jersey the team has sold all year…

I also like how Tatar attempted to sign the camera lens and nothing showed up...they gave him a marker that didn't work lol.

• Like 1

Just now, Devs64 said:

Great SO win. The only question I have now is why the fvck did they not play like this a couple of months ago.

It’s been a near complete turnaround for both the defense and the offense. Add in Daws playing very strong in net, and there it is. Why the fvck that happened, well that remains a mystery. 

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I also like how Tatar attempted to sign the camera lens and nothing showed up...they gave him a marker that didn't work lol.

Because nobody but that little kid wants a Tatar autograph. 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

It’s been a near complete turnaround for both the defense and the offense. Add in Daws playing very strong in net, and there it is. Why the fvck that happened, well that remains a mystery. 

Indeed