2022 New York J-E-T-S Thread

NJDevs4978

Horrific job by the Jets D at the end of the half. This feels like a very SOJ loss. Miami ball after the half too...big momentum swing there. Looking at 21-19 soon since the Jets D is being carved up by a 3rd stringer

Edited by '7'

15 minutes ago, NJDevs4978 said:

Great start by the O but man this D is STILL straight trash.  Why the fvck are you not able to either stop the run OR put pressure on a 7th round rookie?!

That's just absurd. Mostert gashing us...the Dolphins are flat out outcoaching us. The D shouldn't be this inept vs some nobody QB...but this is pretty much in the Jets DNA. Cant even get near him with this vaunted pass rush

Miami just seems more fired up and better prepared even with a beat up team out there. At 19-7 the Jets not being able to make a defensive stop really changed everything

Miami has impressed me with what they've done with what they had to put out there...they'll win this game

Edited by '7'

Amazing how they're actually...a 4th quarter team. So THIS is what it means when people say that. I have literally never seen the Jets be one. They're definitely not a fast starting team (though good today) and they are atrocious at the end of halves 

About time too. They let Miami hang around way way too long. They even could've taken the lead if Sanders made that FG.

• Like 1

Amazing win especially after it looked like they blew it with the six-point swing before halftime and the offense didn't look like it would ever get going but finally they hit the one big play to Corey and everything opened up like a spigot.  The Packers aren't what they're cracked up to be because of no Davante and their lack of receivers but my goodness it was nice to see the Jets' D-line actually live up to expectations and this team go on the road and shut it down in the fourth quarter again.

And Breece Hall's already become the best Jets running back since...Thomas Jones in the ground and pound years with Rex?

Edited by NJDevs4978

AFC East getting to be kind of fun…even the Pats might have a winning record after facing the Bears on Monday night next week.  Not expecting them to stay there by season’s end, but at least they’re not dead yet.  Zappe really trying to hang onto the starting QB gig…will be very interesting to see if Mac goes right back into the lineup once fully healthy.

Bit late on this one...but where on earth did this come from? The Packers are not close to what they were (and I do feel that what they "were"...their supposed Super Bowl caliber teams that have fallen short of making it the past few years were vastly overrated) Still to go into Lambeau and win like that is no easy task.

Still not sure if we have a QB. Green Bay has a legit pass defense but Wilson didn't really do much. Though he also didn't hurt us either. Good to see different areas of the team step up weekly in being the catalyst for victory.

The Jets youth and great team speed have made them a good 4th quarter team it seems. You can really see over the course of a game how having to deal with a Quennen Williams type, that wears an opponent down.

New England is deadly dangerous this season. Completely under the radar, not much pressure on them unlike Miami and Buffalo. They are very VERY much alive in this race even if they don't have quite the personnel talent of other teams, Belichick gives them a huge advantage. Just a few weeks ago you had Detroit...not winning games but putting up huge offensive numbers. New England shut them out. And nobody even knew the name Bailey Zappe a few weeks ago....he stepped right in and looks like a quality player

Edited by '7'

Pats will have the Bears to fatten up on this Monday night too, which would put them at 4-3...but I think better teams are going to chew them up...I'm not buying into their D.  But Zappe is a nice surprise for sure...if he keeps playing well, it's going to be really hard for BB to mess with the mojo and go right back to Mac when he's healthy enough to play.  I think the Pats might win 8 or 9 games, but can't see them cracking double-digits.  

Zach Wilson is trash. You'll have a moment here and there with him but he's just too innacurate and scatterbrained

Things were going too well for us, the Denver thin air (never easy) plus injuries and the refs deciding they'd had enough of Jets wins did us in. 

Denvers D is legit, but Wilson just misses too many throws. Wish we had a Mike White in uniform to throw to

Belichick is going to absolutely PUMMEL Wilson next week

Edited by '7'

Well at least the D earned some chops today after that one hideous drive early where the Broncos cut through them, they shut it down the rest of the way despite an offense that became impotent without Hall, Davis and AVT.  5-2, at least we can breathe a sigh of relief until the Patriot circus comes into down.

• Like 1

Christ they gutted out an ugly one. With 3 very concerning injuries...which I hope aren't serious as they'd all be season derailing

Denver's D is legit so some credit is due to them...but so is ours. We probably should've taken the team out west earlier to get them more acclimated with the thin air. Denver is always tough at home 

This kind of game vs New England next week though, that just wont fly. These amount of penalties and a QB playing this will lead to another one of those 50-6 thrashings

I pray these injuries are not serious

Edited by '7'