2022 New York J-E-T-S Thread

NJDevs4978

1 minute ago, Jerrydevil said:

You spoke too soon.

I had no confidence at all they’d make a stop, but I didn’t think they’d give it up on one play either. People have been calling this a great D all year but I’m sorry you can’t be a great D and not get turnovers or the stops you REALLY need to win.

That last drive was so fvcking painful...same old Jets TO A TEE.  Zach missing like three open guys on that drive.  Not calling timeout and wasting fifteen seconds at midfield on a timeout you'll never get to use now.  And then for the grand tease after Moore showed an utter lack of awareness of the clock AGAIN and somehow lucking out with one seconds, then the leg misses the FG anyway.  Brutal.  

About as textbook, predictable, and scripted Jets loss as I've seen. All the good and good luck we enjoyed earlier in the year begins to even out. Zach was very very up and down...and you can see how mistakes just take over his mind. It ruins him for series after

Letting up that TD on the 4th down was unforgivable. They had a chance and the playcall was atrocious and execution even worse

58 yards forget it, not a chance as long as he's in a Jets uniform

This broke their backs. They wont win another game this year. 7-10

The season is over, and even though you cant pin it all on him...so is the Wilson era at QB. The team absolutely hates him

Edited by '7'

Jets never even tried to compete today. And with the momentum of both teams coming off that kind of loss and win, it was expected

Zach really is a cancer to this franchise. Hopefully today he will take his last snap as a Jet

• Like 1

How about that...the Jets somehow (they should be fried and finished) can win two and with a bit of help...can make it in

Seattle on the road is daunting. I certainly can see Geno shoving it down our throats, however they are not the talented LOB impossible to walk into that building and win Seahawks of old. They're not playing well just like us

The Jets got a 2nd life with crushing losses by NE and by Miami. TAKE ADVANTAGE! With White in there...it will look like a completely different team. Finally they won't be able to zero in on shutting down our run game since opponents have no fear of Zach Wilson doing anything.