GDT - Devils @ Canucks 10:00pm MSG+ MSG+2

NJDfan1711

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

When we lost him I was disappointed but not heartbroken, and when we got him back I was happy but not ecstatic.  I have to admit I didn't know how much he'd be able to contribute and I wasn't really thrilled to see him on the PP unit (especially the first one), but he's really made a nice impact.  I hope he sticks around for good now.

Yeah my reaction was about the same when he was selected and when he came back…but something about him being here feels “right”.

I have his GW RR too, so there’s that too, heh heh.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

That was a retatarded play. If you know what i mean. 

I’ve been calling him Tatard for a while but the way you put it made me laugh pretty damned hard.

• Thanks 1

Just now, mfitz804 said:

These fvcks have kept it close enough that I have to stay up for the 3rd. 

You’d almost swear that nASS has a brother that’s on the Canucks’ staff…

We really couldn't ask for more right now.... still 2 minute Powerplay to start the 3rd, and Vancouver really hasn't had much going offensively since their two quick goals.  If we can avoid shooting ourselves in the foot and making a mistake, I think we have a solid shot at tying this thing up.   Good news is the Devils haven't really quit much at all this season even when being down, and they've come back several times in the 3rd period.  Would like to see that tonight.

2 minutes ago, devlman said:

Thomas Tatar..wow is he really really really bad at hockey

His dead cap hit in 2023-24 is under $1.1 million…and the Devils recapture $2,166,666 in space in 2022-23 if they cut him.  Just do it this offseason.  For the love of GOD.

Also Canadians are so weird. How is Dont you forget about me a goal song? Bizarre people

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

His dead cap hit in 2023-24 is under $1.1 million…and the Devils recapture $2,166,666 in space in 2022-23 if they cut him.  Just do it this offseason.  For the love of GOD.

Surely there’s a team dumb enough out there that would take him for a 7th

31 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

What a fvcking dumbass play from Subban. I can't get over it.

Smith stayed in the shooting lane and Subban decides to abandonned his side and try to stretch to get in the way of the shot too leaving a guy wide open in front

This pairing is absolutely terrifying. Smith loses every battle.

1 minute ago, devlman said:

Also Canadians are so weird. How is Dont you forget about me a goal song? Bizarre people

Surely there’s a team dumb enough out there that would take him for a 7th

I’m not so sure.  He looks borderline finished.  And this goes back to last season.  

1 minute ago, devlman said:

Nothing borderline about it - he’s not an NHL player anymore.

I was trying to be nice about it, but can’t say that I disagree.  He’s toast.

• Like 1

Can’t wait to see the powerplay Recchi has drawn up during this intermission! I’m sure it’ll be great.

Just now, SterioDesign said:

Just cause it's late and some are fighting to stay awake. Here's a picture of a very long gummy worm

vmcyLG7ToUX7WUYe.thumb.jpg.d7432c3854a2408f923cbf3f042df7b5.jpg

Nice feet, Amanda.

• Haha 1

Just now, SterioDesign said:

Just cause it's late and some are fighting to stay awake. Here's a picture of a very long gummy worm

vmcyLG7ToUX7WUYe.thumb.jpg.d7432c3854a2408f923cbf3f042df7b5.jpg

The foot at the bottom has me way more freaked out than the gummy worm, heh heh.