GDT: Devils @ Calgary 10:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Someone said Daws shouldn't have played last night.  Can't remember who it was though.  :D 

I was OK with seeing how he might do…an early test.  Clearly did NOT work out.  

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I know he scored, but PK is also quite awful at defense.  Him and Smith are liabilities to the highest degree.

So is the useless moron tasked with coaching what they’re supposed to do.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MB3 said:

i took a dump and we’re down 5-2 lmao.

the goaltending on this team. fvck everyone involved in this being the state of Devils goaltending.

Feel for Daws.  That was a fun lil’ burst he was on.  But it’s crashed with a real thud…gotta be tough on the kid’s confidence.  

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

13 minutes ago, MB3 said:

i took a dump and we’re down 5-2 lmao.

Did you do it on the ice or was that just our entire team?

8 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I'm going to bed now.  I'll check the score in the morning to find another 6-3 final.

If we’re lucky lol. 

2 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

As bad as the goaltending is on this team, I hope Fitz doesnt do something stupid like send Jesper Bratt to Minnesota for Cam Talbot. 

C’mon, he’s not doing anything like that.

Just now, mfitz804 said:

I say it’s Kid Ray time. 

Man who's fvcking Kid Ray?? lol I've been seeing the name thrown out here lately and i never got the joke or reference but was able to just ignore it.

But now that this is directed at me, i can't.

So who's Kid Ray. 

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

Man, if Gillies would have thrown that puck in the net. Can you really start him in the 3rd? lol

Don’t know if you saw his spot with Erika earlier, but he seems to know that he’s simply not very good…he doesn’t come right out and say that of course, but he pretty much acknowledged that he hasn’t really gotten it done to this point in his career.

Just now, SterioDesign said:

Man who's fvcking Kid Ray?? lol I've been seeing the name thrown out here lately and i never got the joke or reference but was able to just ignore it.

So who's Kid Ray. 

Geersten looks damned near EXACTLY like a character from an old movie called “Lean On Me” named Kid Ray…right down to the mullet.  I noticed it the second that I saw Geersten for the first time.  fvcking TWINS.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

So who's Kid Ray. 

Man a movie buff like you doesn’t get that reference?? 

From “Lean On Me”, Kid Ray:

DA05AE3A-AB40-4243-B5E0-3F135F192045.jpeg

FDB4C322-8788-4FA7-8019-E9CAF3BA4B5A.webp

• Haha 1
  • Shocking 1

25 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

It could be Daws, Gillies, Blackwood, Bernier in net.  Rookie or veteran, the results are always the same. 

The common theme here could be maybe none of them are very good? I mean - this is the exact same defense that was in front of Daws when he went on that nice little run of good games. The difference is the goaltending. Or lack thereof. 

Just now, Nicomo said:

The common theme here could be maybe none of them are very good? I mean - this is the exact same defense that was in front of Daws when he went on that nice little run of good games. The difference is the goaltending. Or lack thereof. 

6 goalies this year all with essentially the same results. Indicates to me there’s a bigger problem.