Jump to content

GDT: Rags @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG+, MSG


MadDog2020
 Share

Recommended Posts

Do we know who's in net?

Hammond is still injured, Daws was sent down but could be called up again possibly? I just hope its not Gillies obviously... but it might.

We know their goaltending will be top notch and i'm not sure if the new guys (Copp, Braun, Motte, Vatrano and Merkley) are playing yet but if they do i hope they are out of sync and don't know the system yet.

At the end of the day... if we lose hopefully it will be like 6-5 and that our players will still get points

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Will be in the Loft tonight, with my daughter, a best bud, and his son (the latter two are Ranger fans).  For the love of God, don't lose tonight...this is pretty much our friggin' Cup Final.  

LGMFD!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Will be in the Loft tonight, with my daughter, a best bud, and his son (the latter two are Ranger fans).  For the love of God, don't lose tonight...this is pretty much our friggin' Cup Final.  

LGMFD!

Please, let the Devils give you every opportunity to gloat. 

And I will try to excuse your having a "best bud" who is a Rangers fan, since there are so many other good things about you. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Please, let the Devils give you every opportunity to gloat. 

And I will try to excuse your having a "best bud" who is a Rangers fan, since there are so many other good things about you. 

What do you think the split will be tonight, fan-wise?  It may be 50-50.  Bleech.

5 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Name 3.

Ouch, heh heh.  Well at least you must think there are two good things about me...otherwise you would've have "challenged" him to come up with three.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Name 3.

I'll hold aside being a Devils fan since that's all of us. 

1) He is a Disney World fan.

2) He has great taste in music/he's a former musician, like myself. 

3) He is a super involved and dedicated dad. 

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Ouch, heh heh.  Well at least you must think there are two good things about me...otherwise you would've have "challenged" him to come up with three.  

3 wasn't especially difficult...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, mfitz804 said:

I'll hold aside being a Devils fan since that's all of us. 

1) He is a Disney World fan.

2) He has great taste in music/he's a former musician, like myself. 

3) He is a super involved and dedicated dad. 

1) Still true, but the level of greed there is starting to wear on me just a little...but I can't deny it, when Disney is at its Disney-ist, I still friggin' love it.  And I've got all the awesome memories of my toddler and little girl versions of my daughter grinning ear-to-ear whenever we were there.

2) Very true

3) And I love every minute of it (just like you do).  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

1) Still true, but the level of greed there is starting to wear on me just a little...but I can't deny it, when Disney is at its Disney-ist, I still friggin' love it.  And I've got all the awesome memories of my toddler and little girl versions of my daughter grinning ear-to-ear whenever we were there.

We've decided not to go this year, and maybe not as often anymore. We want to explore some other places. 

That said, in one of our most Disney friend groups we have two people graduating college, a 50th birthday, and my daughter's 16th birthday, all within 3 months of each other next year, and the plan is for the whole bunch of us to go and cause a ruckus lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Ouch, heh heh.  Well at least you must think there are two good things about me...otherwise you would've have "challenged" him to come up with three.  

Haha no ouch. Just making a silly comment 

This place could use a bit more positivity though :P

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

And obviously, I'm the one to bring that lol. 

One of my fav random thing to do is when i see buddies wearing band shirt (and that i know full well that they are legit fans) to go "pffff name 3 songs..."

One time it was made as a joke as usual but the person couldn't name 3 nirvana songs for realz. That was awkward lol 

Edited by SterioDesign
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

One of my fav random thing to do is when i see buddies wearing band shirt (and that i know full well that they are legit fans) to go "pffff name 3 songs..."

One time it was made as a joke as usual but the person couldn't name 3 nirvana songs for realz. That was awkward lol 

1) The one about deodorant.

2) The one where Kurt yells a lot. 
 
3) Free Bird. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like a D man and a forward will be called up from the Comets. Not sure if they will play today or later in the week. D man looks to be Bahl. 

Forward not known, Foote is injured , so you would think it's either Holzt or Zets. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.