GDT: Rags @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG+, MSG

MadDog2020

Just now, SterioDesign said:

I can't speak for anyone else...

But it's sure doing it for me

Yeah... insanely bizarre, and insanely annoying.  I don't understand how things like this happen, and don't get addressed/fixed immediately.  I mean, do they not have a staff that's watching and paying attention to a live broadcast?

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

Yeah... insanely bizarre, and insanely annoying.  I don't understand how things like this happen, and don't get addressed/fixed immediately.  I mean, do they not have a staff that's watching and paying attention to a live broadcast?

There's a button pushed down or not pushed down somewhere. And the someone supposed to be aware of that... isn't lol That's how its happening haha

19 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Echoing MD's sentiments... Just beat these clowns and shut them up 

Given how many times they have beat us over the last 2 seasons(and consecutively) NJ will need to win a lot more than just today before they deserve to shut them up. It pisses me off.

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

Given how many times they have beat us over the last 2 seasons(and consecutively) NJ will need to win a lot more than just today before they deserve to shut them up. It pisses me off.

Nah. All you need to do is remind them they have one Cup since the invention of the television, and mock their stupid goal song. Watch them have a stroke. 

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

Not unexpected. This is how it is when the Devils suck, sadly. 

Who the heck wants to pay for tickets and rush there after work to watch Zibanejad or Kreider get a hattrick ? I don't blame anyone. Im super salted at how poor this team has been against the Rags lately.

• Like 2