GDT: Rags @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG+, MSG

MadDog2020

2 minutes ago, devlman said:

They look stupid or completely rational? Suddenly turning around and winning the game would be the exception, not the norm. Therefore, no would look stupid.

Just now, SterioDesign said:

this team always battle until the end and they did come back and showed they can score goals.

If you want to ignore that completely, that's on you.

JFC, does everything need To be a debate about words? Everyone cries like little girls when they are playing bad, it’ll have been for no reason if we win. I am sure he is not literally saying anyone will be “stupid”. Come on. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I think it’s clear that @Colorado Rockies 1976attending this game with Rangers fans is the entire problem tonight. 

I really do suck

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

JFC, does everything need To be a debate about words? Everyone cries like little girls when they are playing bad, it’ll have been for no reason if we win. I am sure he is not literally saying anyone will be “stupid”. Come on. 

It's sort of crazy that you totally understand what i'm saying when it's so basic. I assume all you had to do was trying to understand rather than turning it into an argument

Is it that you're smart or that he's dumb? Who knows eh. 

9 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Would Reaves’ own momentum carrying him down to the ice count as a knockdown??

the shear weight and size of Kid's bucket landing on Reaves may take him down. Biggest in the league and it still doesn't fit right.

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I really do suck

I’m going back to delete one of the three good things about you. They’re all still true, but you don’t deserve three tonight. 

Jesper having a liquid refreshment before tonight’s game. Where you at @MB3???

B97F009C-4906-449A-A7BE-003486AE1496.jpeg

• Thanks 1