GDT: Devils @ Toronto 7:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

9 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

I feel the same way. The fan reaction to the hear thing is overblown and if anything i was glad he did it. That they were in the mood or not. To boo and sh!t on a guy who singlehandedly got them in the playoffs the year before cause he was having a rough patch, that's just as low. And then they can't handle a guy giving it back to them? Who's fragile here lol people need to learn to take if they dish

Direct quote from Hall after the fans boo'd the entire team (not just him as you fabricated) before the hand to ear:

We’re kind of battling our own fans at this point,” Hall said. “We’re 1-for-3 on the power play and we’re getting booed. It’s a tie game and we’re getting booed. That’s a tough environment to play in sometimes, especially when you’re at home. I know when we’re playing somewhere and their fans start booing, it’s a fun environment for the away team to play in.”

That's a loser with a loser mindset. I don't give a fvck if he somehow won the Vezina and got us all dates with Jennifer Lawrence, that's fvcking LOSER sh!t to say. Don't like being boo'd? Lead by example and do better instead of whining like a little c*nt to the media. 

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Direct quote from Hall after the fans boo'd the entire team (not just him as you fabricated) before the hand to ear:

That's a loser with a loser mindset. I don't give a fvck if he somehow won the Vezina and got us all dates with Jennifer Lawrence, that's fvcking LOSER sh!t to say. Don't like being boo'd? Lead by example and do better instead of whining like a little c*nt to the media. 

Oh right right right, they booed "the team" so they didn't boo him.... lol You're aware he's part of the team right? What kind of logic is that? There's no fabrication there.

And booing is a fvcking LOSER thing to do too. People can boo if they want still, but when they start crying when then someone call them out on it. That's incredibly childish. Again, if you dish you better be able to take

And if you don't agree that's fine, just my opinion

Edited by SterioDesign

1 hour ago, SterioDesign said:

Oh right right right, they booed "the team" so they didn't boo him.... lol You're aware he's part of the team right? What kind of logic is that? There's no fabrication there.

And booing is a fvcking LOSER thing to do too. People can boo if they want still, but when they start crying when then someone call them out on it. That's incredibly childish. Again, if you dish you better be able to take

And just like 99% of your opinions it's dogsh!t, semantic, and contrarian just for the sake of being contrarian. Does your schtick ever get tiring?

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Oh God here we go... Up next, 5 pages of dry useless argument on the merits of when it's okay to boo and when it isn't.

Ffs

To that I say... "BOO!"

He’s in a fvcking argument with someone EVERY TIME I log in. It’s exhausting.

• Thanks 3

19 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

And just like 99% of your opinions it's dogsh!t, semantic, and contrarian just for the sake of being contrarian. Does your schtick ever get tiring?

lol dude i barely recognize your username. You couldn't exist and i wouldn't know the difference on this board. you think i care about what you think about my opinion? lol

Don't you ever get tired of just being a contrarian for the sake of it?

Like how do you think this is a fun use of your time?

• Like 2

Just now, Devilsfan118 said:

Don't you ever get tired of just being a contrarian for the sake of it?

Like how do you think this is a fun use of your time?

No it's not fun at all to be honest and it's not like i'm doing it on purpose just to be contrarian.

That being said I can see how people falling for the hive mind / mob mentality cause they need to feel validated in life can see an independent thinker that way though, i get it.

Whenever I see these arguments I just think to myself…would any of this be occurring if the devils were a playoff team?

I think the mere fact that they’re out of the playoffs so early on each season is the cause of all the arguing, am I wrong?

• Like 2

That being said I can see how people falling for the hive mind / mob mentality cause they need to feel validated in life can see an independent thinker that way though, i get it.

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

44 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

Whenever I see these arguments I just think to myself…would any of this be occurring if the devils were a playoff team?

I think the mere fact that they’re out of the playoffs so early on each season is the cause of all the arguing, am I wrong?

Probably.  You've got a lot of people here tired of watching this team lose.

12 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Dude, who even are you? Do you even exist?

😂

I'm becoming more and more convinced that we're living in a simulation.

24 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

I'm becoming more and more convinced that we're living in a simulation.

Listen dude, I don't even know who you are and I don't care. I don't care about you, your opinion, or what you think of my opinion either. I'm just here to argue with you....so we're def not living in a simulation you're just a sheep.

Food Eating GIF by Bayerischer Rundfunk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

And others are very thin skinned about it.

Unsolicited personal attacks against family members from fellow fans for no reason does tend for people to get pissed. I don't know, call me a radical 

• Like 2

If the Cobra Kai universe was the “real” universe, they’d tune into njdevs.com for their fight and drama fix…

• Like 1