GDT: Devils @ Washington 7:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

1047366712_ScreenShot2022-03-26at10_29_59PM.thumb.png.126cdced90159fd5eeafc7ba3990d58f.png

So while i don't like it.  The silver lining is that we need "tangible" stats and facts to make sure this coaching staff doesn't return next season.

the fact that we're the worst 2nd period team in the league too. That's 100% on the coaches

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Not sure I’d call a cross crease power play goal by the greatest goal scorer of this generation a softie. 

Mister Softee is the official mascot representing all of our goalies. It doesnt matter who the shooter is, nor the circumstance. If there's a crushing goal to be scored against, our goalies likely give it up. 

Edited by slasher72

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Not sure I’d call a cross crease power play goal by the greatest goal scorer of this generation a softie. 

Not just of this generation. Everything considered, he might be the best pure goal scorer in NHL history. Gretzky was obviously amazing but the goaltending back then was not what it is today.