Jump to content

GDT: 3/31/22 Devils @ Bruins, 7:00 PM MSG+


Recommended Posts

Hoping the kids keep putting up their points.

Always hoping for wins dammit, because this is my team and I like to see them win.

L G M F D!!!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rooting for Mason Geertsen's first point (don't know if he is even playing) and the first win for the Hamburglar (who I also don't know if he's playing). 

Aside from that, nobody get hit in the face and lets try to win. 

LGD. 

 

hamburglar.webp

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Rooting for Mason Geertsen's first point (don't know if he is even playing) and the first win for the Hamburglar (who I also don't know if he's playing). 

Aside from that, nobody get hit in the face and lets try to win. 

LGD. 

 

hamburglar.webp

Im rooting for Geertsen to knock out Marchand. Legally or illegally, i'll leave that to his discretion. Just get it done.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Im rooting for Geertsen to knock out Marchand. Legally or illegally, i'll leave that to his discretion. Just get it done.

That works too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Im rooting for Geertsen to knock out Marchand. Legally or illegally, i'll leave that to his discretion. Just get it done.

Heh heh if he does that, I might have to get a Jersey jersey with KID RAY 55 on the back.  Just because.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Heh heh if he does that, I might have to get a Jersey jersey with KID RAY 55 on the back.  Just because.

Not gonna lie, kinda want one too. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

 

This puts a damper on all of my plans. Let’s revisit:

I hope we do NOT see the Hamburglar. 

I still hope nobody gets hit in the face. 

Marchand can eat a bag of d!cks. 

Jack Hughes takes his first penalty making Marchand eat said bag of d!cks.

That is all. 

LGD

I will not be present, opening night of my daughter’s play. Hope you enjoy it, boys. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

This puts a damper on all of my plans. Let’s revisit:

I hope we do NOT see the Hamburglar. 

I still hope nobody gets hit in the face. 

Marchand can eat a bag of d!cks. 

Jack Hughes takes his first penalty making Marchand eat said bag of d!cks.

That is all. 

LGD

I will not be present, opening night of my daughter’s play. Hope you enjoy it, boys. 

Do you want me to take over the Peepee jokes department for the time being? 

Also don't make any of those over there.

Edited by SterioDesign
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1565663726_ScreenShot2022-03-31at8_03_13PM.png.1a23551dc6ef8fe33f9c287617d23b50.png

So if my calculations are correct... Jack would need 22pts through the next 16 games to tie Hall.

I don't think it's impossible but would be hard. But for a 20 years old to match a Hall in his prime having a career year, very very impressive

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Good luck to your daughter mfitz!  

Thanks brother! She’s playing Pinocchio in Shrek The Musical, should be pretty entertaining. She doesn’t go to one of the fancy performing arts schools in Manhattan, but it’s the only private high school on SI with a musical theater program. They’re really good. 

9 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Do you want me to take over the Peepee jokes department for the time being? 

Also don't make any of those over there.

Yes, thank you, you are in charge of all of that and also saying fvck hockey when/if it’s time to fvck hockey. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.