Jump to content

GDT: 3/31/22 Devils @ Bruins, 7:00 PM MSG+


Recommended Posts

Just now, Nicomo said:

I’ve never seen such trash goaltending at the NHL level in all my years watching hockey as the 2021-22 NJ Devils. It really is quite remarkable. 

Also, that Jack goal was sick. Not only the impossible angle, but Nico’s effort to even get it to him. 

Yeah I can’t see Gillies EVER getting another look at the NHL level.  He is about 10 notches below NHL bad.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, slasher72 said:

Just give Torts whatever he wants and get it done already. As for Almost, I have a feeling he's going to be injured for a very long time, which will scrap any hope of an offseason trade and Fitz will cave in and give him a multiyear deal.  

they literally Zacha could come back for this game so he must be close

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Devils01 said:

You didn’t think that a few years ago I’m sure

Not for a second. His MVP year i openly cheered him, considered having a jersey altered for his name & number, too.

EDIT: I also liked will smith too, but both of them are fake little twat bitches now.

Edited by jagknife
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Derek21 said:

I would clean house. Fire the GM and coaching staff. That's unacceptable. If they had a clue, they'd call up Kevin Weekes and let him run it. He's gonna become a President or GM soon. He is also all class. Knowledgeable. Has lots of contacts around the league. That would be a home run. 

I wonder if Weekes would be a good GM or not. The dude absolutely knows his sh!t.

 
but, as any 80s kid knows, knowing is half the battle…

  • Haha 1
  • Shocking 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Not for a second. His MVP year i openly cheered him, considered having a jersey altered for his name & number, too.

EDIT: I also liked will smith too, but both of them are fake little twat bitches now.

I wish the Devils coaching staff would call Jada “GI Jane” right about now…

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, jagknife said:

I wonder if Weekes would be a good GM or not. The dude absolutely knows his sh!t.

 
but, as any 80s kid knows, knowing is half the battle…

I’d give Fitz one more year but if he can’t fix the goaltending and coaching then fire his ass too and start rebuild #3. And if he doesn’t even try to fix either issue then fire him before camp.

Edited by NJDevs4978
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, NJDevs4978 said:

I’d give Fitz one more year but if he can’t fix the goaltending and coaching then fire his ass too and start rebuild #3

They don’t need a rebuild…there’s young talent here, with more coming.  But we know what they need…a real coaching staff and something resembling NHL goaltending.  

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

They don’t need a rebuild…there’s young talent here, with more coming.  But we know what they need…a real coaching staff and something resembling NHL goaltending.  

This, they need coaches. Not this geriatric idiot, and guys living off of a legacy of a Hall of Fame player and a “good lockerroom guy” career minor leaguer.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Aznjsn said:

that was embarrassing lol. 

I thought the Bruins were getting 10 for sure.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

91A8D290-F192-44A8-9907-F33C73CBBF84.jpeg

Assuming that’s your daughter…

CAN SHE STOP PUCKS?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm traveling for work and currently in Jacksonville Beach so I missed this one. I caught the score on my phone and saw that of course Boston scored less than a minute into the game. Then we tied it up, then I scored again and the last I saw it was two to one boston. Then my colleague looked up at the score 2 hours later and said hey look it's 9-1 Boston (right as they were taking that last goal off the board). I thought he was joking and I had to blink several times because I couldn't believe it was the same game. What....the.....fvck?!?!

 

 

Also, are you fvcking kidding me that Hammond isn't playing yet? Is he seriously hurt? If he is, fvck Fitz and fire him now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That was a heck of a first period, though, huh? Miles Wood causing problems, two fights, a Jack Hughes impossible goal. I don't want to get on Nico Hischier too much because he's been playing well, but he watched DeBrusk put in a rebound for that third goal. I was astounded that he did not skate at all. It was all downhill from there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I fell asleep on the couch after a long day and thought my eyes were blurry when I looked at the scoreboard and it was really 1-3 but nope, that was an 8. Well, like Jerry said it was a nice first period then goalie things happened.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Jerrydevil said:

That was a heck of a first period, though, huh? Miles Wood causing problems, two fights, a Jack Hughes impossible goal. I don't want to get on Nico Hischier too much because he's been playing well, but he watched DeBrusk put in a rebound for that third goal. I was astounded that he did not skate at all. It was all downhill from there.

Correction. That was the second goal where no Devil was in the middle of the ice, just when the goalie gives up as fat of a rebound that you'll ever see. Yikes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.