GDT: Florida @ Devils 12:30 PM MSG+, NHLN

MadDog2020

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I missed last game.  What happened? Did he reinjure something already?

I did read something where Lindy said it was part of the plan that Miles would not be playing every game, he was not going to play every game.

But who knows. 

Just now, Nicomo said:

Nope. 

Thankfully @Nicomomonitors shoe tweets and he had this info lol. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I did read something where Lindy said it was part of the plan that Miles would not be playing every game, he was not going to play every game.

But who knows. 

Thankfully @Nicomomonitors shoe tweets and he had this info lol. 

Lol. 

I find it somewhat odd that they're gonna pull him in and out as needed. Not saying it's wrong, obviously they have to listen to him and his body and how he's feeling, but I don't feel like that's fairly typical with many players around the league. I mean Wood was clearly skating and progressing as best he could and was wearing non-contact jerseys during practices leading up to his eventual return recently. I would imagine if he can return to game action one night, that he'd be good to go each successive night, unless he truly did aggravate the injury.  

I guess what I'm saying is I'm mildly (no pun intended) concerned that this may have long term implications. 

Edited by NJDfan1711

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

Yeah I'm not thrilled about the time today - doing a bunch of running around and will probably miss most of the game

Same. I will likely catch the first, the rest will be on the radio as I drive all over Staten Island as my daughter’s chauffeur.