GDT: Florida @ Devils 12:30 PM MSG+, NHLN

MadDog2020

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

About Sharangovich Thursday:

And then he scores a hat trick 2 day later and you don't acknowledge a single goal and go completely silent lol. You're one of those fan eh. 

Actually I’m at work and just checked the Score and wow! So chill out. I was frustrated the other night. Jeez. 

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

“Eat sh!t, Nicomo”

Sincerely,

Johnsson & Kuokkanen 

At least you acknowledge it. Unlike other posters who just sh!t on players or the team when they lose and go completely silent when they do well. We all know them

1 minute ago, Fansinz88 said:

Actually I’m at work and just checked the Score and wow! So chill out. I was frustrated the other night. Jeez. 

It was more directed to the other guy truly. Not as much you but your comment was right underneath so

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

At least you acknowledge it. Unlike other posters who just sh!t on players or the team when they lose and go completely silent when they do well. We all know them

It was more directed to the other guy truly. Not as much you but your comment was right underneath so

Yeah I acknowledge I made the comment because he pisses me off because this is what I want from him and obviously not every game but he’s clearly extremely capable. 

3 minutes ago, Fansinz88 said:

Yeah I acknowledge I made the comment because he pisses me off because this is what I want from him and obviously not every game but he’s clearly extremely capable. 

And again lol eventhough you were quoted, i was talking about the other guy, who's been posting here this afternoon and not acknnowledging a single goal or anything. Just focusing on the negative stuff eventhough we're winning. Sorry if you felt too targetted

Especially when he is a league leader in takeaways. 

is he still? i know he wasn't earlier this season but that he was still up there eventhough he missed 20 games and that he was leading the 2 years before. 

Edited by SterioDesign

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

And again lol eventhough you were quoted, i was talking about the other guy, who's been posting here this afternoon and not acknnowledging a single goal or anything. Just focusing on the negative stuff eventhough we're winning. Sorry if you felt too targetted

is he still? i know he wasn't earlier this season but that he was still up there eventhough he missed 20 games and that he was leading the 2 years before. 

One of the league leaders I meant. A defenseman leads I believe I don’t have time to check on that but someone can let me know if I’m wrong about jack. 

5 minutes ago, Fansinz88 said:

Especially when he is a league leader in takeaways. 

4 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

One of the league leaders I meant. A defenseman leads I believe I don’t have time to check on that but someone can let me know if I’m wrong about jack. 

He wouldn’t be one of the league leaders for total takeaways having missed 20 games, but he’s near the top for takeaways/60. 

5 minutes ago, Fansinz88 said:

he doesnt appear to be in the top 25. But again, he missed 20 games so. i assume... takeaway per games he might he up there lol but do they even track that?

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

He wouldn’t be one of the league leaders for total takeaways having missed 20 games, but he’s near the top for takeaways/60. 

found it. He is #7 right now. which is good.

https://www.statmuse.com/nhl/ask/nhl-takeaways-per-game-leaders

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Thanks 1

Just now, SterioDesign said:

Jack being a 1.17 point per game (good for 26th in the NHL at the moment. And 7th Takeaways per game.... all of that at 20 years old is pretty incredible. 

I think i'm getting a jersey

He’s looking like a pretty special player. 

5 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

he doesnt appear to be in the top 25. But again, he missed 20 games so. i assume... takeaway per games he might he up there lol but do they even track that?

found it. He is #6 right now

https://www.statmuse.com/nhl/ask/nhl-takeaways-per-game-leaders

And those defensemen in front of him are averaging like 3-4 more minutes a game. The forwards right around Jack are damn good company though (Matthews, Marner, Barkov). 

3 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Jack being a 1.17 point per game (good for 26th in the NHL at the moment. And 7th Takeaways per game.... all of that at 20 years old is pretty incredible. 

I think i'm getting a jersey

Think I’m wearing mine to our local ECHL game tonight. 

33 minutes ago, moustic said:

This team.... is... Weird. Fun. No doubt. But weird. But fun. A ton. But really really really weird. 

But fun.

Weird. Frustrating. Watching them hand this lead away slowly sucks.

Also, was Dano trying to make a Marchand rat joke there?

• Like 1