GDT: Rags @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG+2 , MSG

MadDog2020

7 minutes ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

Not expecting a win here by any means, but let’s just not get embarrassed 

Same. It’s already an uphill battle against these guys with Jack in the lineup so without him I don’t expect much. Just don’t get shellacked like the game in Boston. 

Bratt has been held without a point in the last 3 games so it would be nice to get him going again

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

Not expecting a win here by any means, but let’s just not get embarrassed 

Exactly, expect the least, hope for the best. Fvck the Rangers. Turn Zibanejad inside out before he puts up yet another multi goal game against us. 

LGD

• Like 1

Shesterkin with a very Devils-like .886 save% in his last 9 GP.  Maybe the Devils can keep him down tonight.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DevilMinder said:

LGD, we need a win against the rivals in these dark times

Seriously, if they win tonight, it will damned near feel like a playoff series victory.  After that, it will be basically focusing on certain players and hoping to see them continue to make progress.  Unfortunately, the state of the goaltending and coaching pretty much means wins should be few and far between.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Seriously, if they win tonight, it will damned near feel like a playoff series victory.  After that, it will be basically focusing on certain players and hoping to see them continue to make progress.  Unfortunately, the state of the goaltending and coaching pretty much means wins should be few and far between.  

If we finish the game without someone having a season ending injury, I will consider it a win. 

1 minute ago, devlman said:

I have a feeling the hamburgular is ready to put together 60 mins of shutout hockey. LGD

I’m not sure he had 6 minutes of shutout hockey in any stretch of the last game…

DC779016-1E29-47AC-B561-6D5FB7431703.jpeg

Edited by mfitz804

Man…suffice it to say that a lot of fans have tightly embraced the Jersey jerseys.  With every game I’ve been to, I see more and more of them.  

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

I would love, with Jack out, for the Devils’ coaching staff to institute a boring, defensive game. Can we play a 2-1 game for once? It’s been forever. Let the kids learn to prioritize defense playing in front of a competent goalie so they can see the benefits.

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Even the Hamburglar owns a Jersey jersey…

9 minutes ago, devlman said:

I would love, with Jack out, for the Devils’ coaching staff to institute a boring, defensive game. Can we play a 2-1 game for once? It’s been forever. Let the kids learn to prioritize defense playing in front of a competent goalie so they can see the benefits.

We definitely can, but not for the whole game. Maybe the first 5 minutes. 

8 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Even the Hamburglar owns a Jersey jersey…

Lol basically true. 

28 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Man…suffice it to say that a lot of fans have tightly embraced the Jersey jerseys.  With every game I’ve been to, I see more and more of them.  

Yeah the outside msg shots are definitely showing a healthy portion wearing them now

9 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I'm still not a fan, find them more boring and a missed opportunity than downright ugly. 

Find them solidly in the both category.  Love those also wearing the Hats who just couldn't do without the matching set. The Jersey's are special, the set a whole different level of comical yet sad.

10 minutes ago, titans04 said:

Find them solidly in the both category.  Love those also wearing the Hats who just couldn't do without the matching set. The Jersey's are special, the set a whole different level of comical yet sad.

I hate them, and i hate how often the team wears them now. I feel like its every other game i have to look at those. However, when i was there on Saturday i can concur there were a lot of them around the arena. 

1 hour ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Yeah man last week when I went I saw a lot of them.