GDT: Rags @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG+2 , MSG

MadDog2020

3 minutes ago, Jerrydevil said:

Refs got it right.

not even that, the kid got his ass kicked for no reason, my comment was meant to be even more broad.  I think it's more of a sign of how soft the game has gotten because these guys don't even know what a hard check is anymore for the most part. If it was questionable from behind into the boards and the guys not getting up ok then I kinda get it.

But whatever, they play on.

Edited by titans04
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, titans04 said:

not even that, the kid got his ass kicked for no reason, my comment was meant to be even more broad.  I think it's more of a sign of how soft the game has gotten because these guys don't even know what a hard check is anymore for the most part.

But whatever, they play on.

Totally with you on this. That was a clean hit on Boqvist. I admire the sentiment of wanting to ‘stand up’ for your teammate by Sharangovich, but it’s reached the point of absurdity now with the fights after clean open ice hits. Open ice checking is still a part of hockey. You don’t need to go at a guy if he hits your teammate clean. It’s absolutely a sign that the game has softened, because these guys perceive clean hits as cheap shots. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

This fvcking franchise is becoming a joke, just like the Mets with Degrom out for whoever knows how fvcking long.  Talent drops to practically zero with the best player out

Umm did you not follow this team last time he was out? They did fairly well relatively speaking

Bit of an off topic question here, but was there a schedule for the amount of times they were going to wear these black uniforms this year, and is there one for next year too?  I feel like it's all we wear now, and I'm already fvcking sick of them.  Aside from just being pretty ugly, we just don't look like ourselves at all.  Didn't we just wear them in the last game against the Isles?  Why would we wear them in back to back games?  If the marketing team is/was trying to ruin the sentiment and specialty-factor of these jerseys (if there ever was one), mission accomplished.

• Like 1