GDT: Rags @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG+2 , MSG

MadDog2020

4 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Jack is great but it's not like they were winning much with him in the lineup either. 

He brings sense and improvisation into their game. Without him they are just a young poorly coached team that can skate but will never miss a chance to shoot themselves in the foot.

13 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Bit of an off topic question here, but was there a schedule for the amount of times they were going to wear these black uniforms this year, and is there one for next year too?  I feel like it's all we wear now, and I'm already fvcking sick of them.  Aside from just being pretty ugly, we just don't look like ourselves at all.  Didn't we just wear them in the last game against the Isles?  Why would we wear them in back to back games?  If the marketing team is/was trying to ruin the sentiment and specialty-factor of these jerseys (if there ever was one), mission accomplished.

I believe they have to wear them 12 or 13 times a season. There’s some sort of league rules on it

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Bit of an off topic question here, but was there a schedule for the amount of times they were going to wear these black uniforms this year, and is there one for next year too?  I feel like it's all we wear now, and I'm already fvcking sick of them.  Aside from just being pretty ugly, we just don't look like ourselves at all.  Didn't we just wear them in the last game against the Isles?  Why would we wear them in back to back games?  If the marketing team is/was trying to ruin the sentiment and specialty-factor of these jerseys (if there ever was one), mission accomplished.

10 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I believe they have to wear them 12 or 13 times a season. There’s some sort of league rules on it

It's 13 because Nico wears 13, so stupid. 

• Like 1

I’m embracing the tank at this point. Yeah -yeah, “weak draft class” I know. But people said that about 2019, too. And only 3 years later it looks like there’s at least 3 superstars from that class (Jack, Seider, Zegras).
Bring me Shane Wright. 

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I’m embracing the tank at this point. Yeah -yeah, “weak draft class” I know. But people said that about 2019, too. And only 3 years later it looks like there’s at least 3 superstars from that class (Jack, Seider, Zegras).
Bring me Shane Wright. 

I’m in on this, but not tonight. Still would prefer to beat these a-holes. But if it doesn’t happen…ok.

Just now, slasher72 said:

20220119_205951.thumb.jpg.0e09d0dca496bcac38878818a9b29d55.jpg

I hope he likes the KHL next year. 

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I’m in on this, but not tonight. Still would prefer to beat these a-holes. But if it doesn’t happen…ok.

I hope he likes the KHL next year. 

I hope he pulls that stunt again and stays there this time. Guy is so damn worthless. Puts in zero effort. 

• Like 1

I hope he pulls that stunt again and stays there this time. Guy is so damn worthless. Puts in zero effort. 

I don’t think it’ll be a stunt this time, they’ll be the only people willing to pay him. 

7 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Bring me Shane Wright. 

I'll take Slavkofsky or Nemec. 

I'll take Slavkofsky or Nemec. 

How about Moritz Seider’s brother, Popyn?

2 minutes ago, Devs64 said:

Each time they show Gallant he has this nazi grimace on his face. 

They have a Nazi Grimace, we have an ineffective Hamburglar.