Jump to content

GDT: Rags @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG+2 , MSG


MadDog2020
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Which might be even better honestly since we don’t really need another center. I doubt they’d pass on Wright if they win the #1 though. 

I’d take him, move Nico to 3C. Or rather make it be 2A/2B rather than 2nd and 3rd. 

Edited by mfitz804
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The more I think about it, it’s a miracle we win any games. How many guys do we have that are either sh!t we don’t want or don’t belong in the NHL at all?

Johnsson

Tatar

Boqvist

McLeod

Zacha

Kuokkanen

Vesey, to some degree. 

Geertsen

Subban

Seriously, all of those guys on one team, how the fvck could we even think we would be competitive?

 

18226BA1-2CF1-4756-8E3C-91F61C645229.gif

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

Not sure about him but I'll take Soda Popinski. 

Vodka Drukenski

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

The more I think about it, it’s a miracle we win any games. How many guys do we have that are either sh!t we don’t want or don’t belong in the NHL at all?

Johnsson

Tatar

Boqvist

McLeod

Zacha

Kuokkanen

Vesey, to some degree. 

Geertsen

Subban

Seriously, all of those guys on one team, how the fvck could we even think we would be competitive?

 

18226BA1-2CF1-4756-8E3C-91F61C645229.gif

I guess it's great coaching...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Nicomo said:

On the bright side Jack was still more noticeable than Laf. 

He did have that one good takeaway which the then ran into the end boards and did nothing with. I noticed that while laughing about how bad he was. 

1 minute ago, Devs64 said:

I guess it's great coaching...

Lol obviously. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, mfitz804 said:

He did have that one good takeaway which the then ran into the end boards and did nothing with. I noticed that while laughing about how bad he was. 

Agreed. 

Unfortunately they don't need him to do sh*t. He could fall off the face of the earth and they wouldn't even feel it. On the other hand.... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know where the players are going to come from but I would really love to see this team draft some physical defensemen who can beat the crap out of opposing players. We have enough small finesse players. We need to add some muscle to this roster

Edited by slasher72
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

I don't know where the players are going to come from but I would really love to see this team draft some physical defensemen who can beat the crap out of opposing players. We have enough small finesse players. We did need to add some muscle to this roster

Don't worry we have Bahls. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Devs64 said:

Are there any left out there except Torts?

Torts is not the only good coach out there lol. I personally want Jim Montgomery. He’s had success coaching young players at the college level (basically the age of our core), and was doing well in Dallas before the off-ice stuff derailed him. 

There’s also Gronberg over in Europe. If our owners really want to show they’re serious about winning they should go out and throw a bag at that guy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Nicomo said:

Torts is not the only good coach out there lol. I personally want Jim Montgomery. He’s had success coaching young players at the college level (basically the age of our core), and was doing well in Dallas before the off-ice stuff derailed him. 

There’s also Gronberg over in Europe. If our owners really want to show they’re serious about winning they should go out and throw a bag at that guy. 

You know who else would be good?

Anyone other than our current staff. 

  • Like 2
  • Shocking 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.