GDT: Canadiens @ Devils, MSG+2, 7:00 pm, 4/7/2022

Colorado Rockies 1976

I’m to the point that I just accept that the Devils are giving up at least three goals in just about EVERY game.  

Just now, mfitz804 said:

He could be worse than Gillies and I didn’t think that was possible. 

Yeah right there with you.

Just now, titans04 said:

That's what I mean. He didn't end up falling back into the net as the puck flew by him. He was solid on his skates.

In fairness, I think he might stop more shots if he would just stand there and not move. 

3 hours ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Major props to anyone making the trek to the Rock for any of these remaining games.. you are a better fan than I.

Don’t sell yourself short. I’m here because I already paid for the tickets. Were any of the goals stoppable? It was hard for me to tell.

Edited by Jerrydevil

Just now, Jerrydevil said:

Don’t sell yourself short. I’m here because I already paid for the tickets. Were any of the goals stoppable? It was hard for me to tell.

One was a shot that was fanned on and it threw him off. One was tipped by a Devil in front. One was just a laser beam. 

He looked horrendous on all 3 plays, at least 2 of the 3 were stoppable. The Caufield shot was not getting stopped. At least not by the Hamburglar. 

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

You guys should spare yourselves this dreck and turn on the Michigan game 

Yeah I’m sticking with the Michigan OT. 

Like this Powerplay even fvcking matters. If Ruff and Co aren't fired immediately at the end of the season I'm going to be livid.  I don't care that Jack is hurt, he literally got hurt only a game or two ago - this team has been a dumpster fire long before that.  They're getting worse, not better, under Ruff's direction, and there's way too much talent on this team to be performing like this.  Losing to the fvcking Habs and after tonight literally going to be only 3 points ahead of them, after they were in the fvcking basement in the first half of this season by a LONG SHOT, with the likes of the Coyotes.  It's unbelievable that we are at the same level as those teams.  We are in the company of a goddamn expansion team in Seattle for Christ's sakes.  I'm really glad they brought in Hammond.  Dude took 3 or 4 games just to even done a Devils uniform, then when he does he allows 7 goals and we blow an enormous lead, then they decide not to play him for a game or two, and now when he's back in net again he allows 3 goals in the first period on 7 shots.  Superb effort there.

fvck the coaching staff.  fvck the black jerseys.  fvck the rest of this season.  Bring on October and bring on new suits.  

• Like 1