GDT: Devils @ Seattle 10:00PM MSG+

MadDog2020

WTF do we have going on with this hair style? I guess I've always looked away in disgust but this time I couldn't help but notice.  I mean I knew it was tough sledding up there but how do you walk around like that, just let it go man. I would question your ability to make decisions based on this alone.

bald.jpg

Edited by titans04
  • Haha 1

Adam Larsson throwing some body lol. 

7 minutes ago, titans04 said:

WTF do we have going on with this hair style? I guess I've always looked away in disgust but this time I couldn't help but notice.  I mean I knew it was tough sledding up there but how do you walk around like that, just let it go man. I would question your ability to make decisions based on this alone.

bald.jpg

Yep, time to just shave it off. 

6 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Yep, time to just shave it off. 

Ruff’s hair (what’s left of it) is just like the coaching staff.  Sure, it’s there, but it’s completely worthless.

46 minutes ago, devlman said:

Dawson Mercer clearly hit a rookie wall a month or two ago. He’s in need of the offseason.

I don’t mind this because at least it looks like he’ll have a full 82-game season under his belt…part of the learning experience is how to manage fatigue over the very long NHL season.

I’m not worried about him, but he was definitely much more dynamic and electrifying early on this season.  He could indeed just be worn down at this point. 

Please tell me you guys saw Subban "wiff" on the big wind-up shot again trashing a stick. They didn't do it justice because it was almost entirely out of the view on the broadcast but the call was priceless and I'm impressed he didn't blow out both shoulders swinging so hard and well shanking away.

Edited by titans04

4 minutes ago, devlman said:

I say this every game and I can’t say it enough: Zacha is a loser of a hockey player. He is really no good and I don’t know what he brings to the table.

It’s sad because there’s ability there, and it even looked like he had turned a corner earlier, but yeah, I’m completely over him.  Hopefully the Devils just move on.

nASS attempting to coach during a timeout…that was cute.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 1

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

It’s sad because there’s ability there, and it even looked like he has turned a corner, but yeah, I’m completely over him.  Hopefully the Devils just move on.

Ability to do what?

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

It’s sad because there’s ability there, and it even looked like he has turned a corner, but yeah, I’m completely over him.  Hopefully the Devils just move on.

I used to think there was ability and skill behind it all. But now I doubt his talent level. Numbers don’t lie and his numbers stink, advanced stats and eye test. He just ain’t good.

• Like 1