GDT: Carolina @ Devils 12:30 PM MSG

MadDog2020

So Mercer snapped his pointless streak at 6 games. You have to think if they hadn’t gone a woeful 0-30 coming into today it probably wouldn’t even have lasted that long.*

Ok idk who this is wearing Gillies jersey and mask, but we should have played him a lot more!

*well nvm Sharongovich tipping that one took Mercer’s assist away lol

Edited by Nicomo

Just now, Nicomo said:

So Mercer snapped his pointless streak at 6 games. You have to think if they hadn’t gone a woeful 0-30 coming into today it probably wouldn’t even have lasted that long. 

According to NHL.com, the goal is Sharangovich’s, with assists from Boqvist and Severson.  Hopefully he’ll still find his way onto the scoresheet.

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

According to NHL.com, the goal is Sharangovich’s, with assists from Boqvist and Severson.  Hopefully he’ll still find his way onto the scoresheet.

Yeah, I just edited my post. 

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Boqvist looks like if Ty Smith and Megamind had a baby. 

This is…

frighteningly accurate

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

When a rookie Okhotiuk looks like the most sound defensive player on the team after spending the year in the AHL to me that screams coaching issue with the big club. 

Was definitely thinking the same, he’s out defending the other 5 guys. 

And not even just a rookie, it’s his second game lol.

Edited by mfitz804

You could probably make a case that Jesper Boqvist has been our most dynamic player since Jack went down (or at least 2nd to only Nico). Kid just creates a ton out there. I’ve always been pretty high on him, so I’m extremely encouraged going forward. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

You could probably make a case that Jesper Boqvist has been our most dynamic player since Jack went down (or at least 2nd to only Nico). Kid just creates a ton out there. I’ve always been pretty high on him, so I’m extremely encouraged going forward. 

He’s been improving going back to last year when they kept him at center. I kept saying you have to be patient with these kids. Can’t judge them solely on ppg. You have to look for the positive trends in their growth. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

He looks like a different player. 

2 minutes ago, devlman said:

We always look so much sounder defensively with Smith out of the lineup. Bahl and O look good again. Our defense prospects are very promising.

I agree with you on that. There's going to be a log jam on the left hand side next season. I could see one of them getting traded or playing on their off hand.

• Like 1