GDT: NJ Trash vs Detroit Trash - 24 Apr - 1300

jagknife

There were 3 games left this year I wanted these clowns to win:

Buffalo - we sucked

Detroit - Sunday

Detroit - Final Game

I doubt they do it, but it would be nice to shut up the mouth breather in my fantasy league who is a win away from winning the title...

Oh we're going to start Crapmond? Fantastic....

2 minutes ago, devlman said:

At this stage I hate to admit it but I hope we don’t score on the powerplay and get run out of the building. Anything to slap more evidence onto Fitz’ face and get him off his ass in the offseason.

Agreed, better to lose all of the games and give Fitz no excuses. Maybe help with draft too. Watch us win out. 

Edited by John Wensink
  • Like 1

Granted I've been mailing it in like Fitz and the org, what ever happened to Blackwood coming back and playing some/a lot of these games this last week or so to up prove his foot won't fall off thereby upping his trade value? 

I know Amanda is on season ending IR now too which limits quality of accurate bullsh!t that's being put out now.

Edited by titans04

2 minutes ago, titans04 said:

Granted I've been mailing it in like Fitz and the org, what ever happened to Blackwood coming back and playing some/a lot of these games this last week or so to up prove his foot won't fall off thereby upping his trade value? 

I know Amanda is on season ending IR now too which limits quality of accurate bullsh!t that's being put out now.

9 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Time for Zacha to step up and score a wonder goal, so Fitz will give him a new contract and so we'll spend the summer arguing about giving him one more chance. I will in all honesty be glad to see the back of him.

I wonder if Ruff will give Boqvist the nod at 1C?

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Also, let’s give proper credit to my man @jagknifefor using military date and time on Top Gun day. I noticed, my man, subtle but I noticed lol. 

I think this is the first time I’ve done the military time but I think I usually do the military date 😬

if this group somehow pulls out a win today, I’m going Zulu time for the start time, cause forgetting to convert my time to eastern seems to be a problem for me each time I do it lol