GDT: NJ Trash vs Detroit Trash - 24 Apr - 1300

jagknife

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

Good call by the refs, Erne got bot behind Graves and interfered with Hammond.

I thought for sure they would say Graves pushed him in, but that wasn’t the case. It’s Devils hockey, Graves wasn’t defending, just screening his own goalie. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SeanMac16 said:

I'm in the building, this game has made me finally realize that this season is a comedy, That's all guys. We'll be better next year...

did they do the right thing and at least offer cyanide pills at the doors?

We fielded a pretty poor and inexperienced team on paper today, so hard to expect a ton, but that game left a lot to be desired.  I like Dougie showing emotion and breaking his stick after he turned the puck over. Not that it mattered, but it's nice to see he actually gives a sh!t.  I'll be honest I was kind of worried that he'd get pissed and in a negative mindset after coming here and the team having such a sh!tty season in his first year here.  Hopefully next season is different.

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

We fielded a pretty poor and inexperienced team on paper today, so hard to expect a ton, but that game left a lot to be desired.  I like Dougie showing emotion and breaking his stick after he turned the puck over. Not that it mattered, but it's nice to see he actually gives a sh!t.  I'll be honest I was kind of worried that he'd get pissed and in a negative mindset after coming here and the team having such a sh!tty season in his first year here.  Hopefully next season is different.

Having more than basically 4 shots a period isn't really asking for a lot. 

1 minute ago, Devs64 said:

I find it hard to believe the next season will bring us anything different from what we've seen over the past few months.

I don't disagree but will nice not watching this crap for awhile. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

At least the season is over Friday, they deserved all the boos. 

Another season that was basically over by Christmas and fielding empty shells by the last 20 games. Just more par for the course. The talent is there now. This team needs to make some progress. There are no excuses left. Fix the empty net situation and I still feel like this team is not where we'd want them to be by this point in the season. There are bigger issues(*coaches*) that need to be dealt with.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Most of them played a lot this season, so I wouldn't call them inexperienced. Poorly coached and unmotivated - absolutely. 

• Like 1