2022 Off-Season thread

MadDog2020

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

yup i saw, had 2 assists today. Good start.

and i'll repeat again. I'm really rooting for Slafkovsky and i hope we draft him and that he hits his potential with us. He's really what we need

Against France. Its good but not much. 

The fun part of our conversation is I'm not so sure whom we must draft - him or Jiricek) or even Nemec. Very shaky for me.

1 minute ago, Guadana said:

Against France. Its good but not much. 

The fun part of our conversation is I'm not so sure whom we must draft - him or Jiricek) or even Nemec. Very shaky for me.

I don't know either really. But the best part is... it's irrelevant who i think we should pick as im not making the selection haha I just hope our scouts and Fitz gets it right in the end

• Like 1

Maybe I’m too patient with the rebuild but I really hope we don’t go spending on a big money UFA wing with term this summer.  Those deals always seem to be boat anchors on the cap a few years down the road.  With Bratt, Mercer, Sharangovich, Holtz and potentially Slaf all in the mix, we may look back in a few years and realize we were fine with what was in the room already.  If not, wingers are relatively easy to acquire down the road compared to top Cs or Ds.  

Now if we can trade assets to land a more appropriately aged core piece like Tkachuk, I’m all for it.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MadDog2020 said:

Exactly. This article is written completely from the Vancouver perspective. You want #2? The price is Quinn Hughes. 

Garland + 15th overall for 2O? Lmaooo

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Tkachuk(they can’t find agreement), or… Seider(Yzya will decide to make a bet on Wright after mtl draft Slaf). May be Sanderson, I would think about it, but don’t think I could decide to trade. No way I would trade 2nd pick for Q Hughes. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Nicomo said:

What you drinkin?

Not enough, apparently, I kept closing chrome on my phone with this thread open, then something would happen in the game, and I wouldnt even check where I was posting.

Talk about ultra-lazy

• Shocking 1

4 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Exactly. This article is written completely from the Vancouver perspective. You want #2? The price is Quinn Hughes. 

Yup. We will have one Quinn Hughes please.