2022 Off-Season thread

MadDog2020

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

This post doesn’t make sense.

Agreed. He’s like Ty Smith if Ty Smith knew how to play hockey. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

i don't want older hughes on the team. it would be a waste of picks and players to get him here. no thanks. 

He is 1 year older than Jack.  10 years older I understand but 1 year???

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, StarDew said:

He is 1 year older than Jack.  10 years older I understand but 1 year???

He only had 60 assists this season in 76 games, who wants a player like that?

Everyone. Literally everyone wants a player like that. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

i don't want older hughes on the team. it would be a waste of picks and players to get him here. no thanks. 

All due respect, I’m glad you aren’t the GM.

3 hours ago, jagknife said:

Not enough, apparently, I kept closing chrome on my phone with this thread open, then something would happen in the game, and I wouldnt even check where I was posting.

Talk about ultra-lazy

Oh I wasn’t trying to give you sh!t. I know you’re a big craft beer guy, and thought you were maybe hitting some high ABV stufff. I was just generally curious lol. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, pumpkin cutter said:

i had 2 beers idk what's going on. i don't want older hughes on this team. that's all. 

did you drink the beers or violently hit them against your temple for the last 6-8 months? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nicomo said:

Oh I wasn’t trying to give you sh!t. I know you’re a big craft beer guy, and thought you were maybe hitting some high ABV stufff. I was just generally curious lol. 

Oh I didn’t think you were at all. I literally just got really damn lazy apparently, I wish I had booze to fall back on and say “yeah, I was drunk”

current stock is Natty Light in the beer fridge, a handful of random unique craft beers, and a case of a beer I brewed that’s alright, but you have to be in the mood for it (jalapeño pumpkin)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

we got beef? i practiced martial arts via playstation. let me know if you want to tangle.

you think playstation makes you a tough guy? I practiced martial arts via xbox. bigger controller. bigger wiener. let’s do this thing baby cakes. 

2 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

hope you enjoy your teeth. i think i will knock out at least 10. 

i don’t have any teeth. i don’t have any arms or any legs. every morning i roll out of bed screeching in agony. every night i beg for mercy as i am thrown into bed from across the room like a football. 

“touchdown” she yells, as i scream louder. 

• Haha 2

Just now, pumpkin cutter said:

love you @MB3 btw. you'd kick my ass and make me cry. 

let’s just never fight and instead share a nice steak dinner and a raucous romp in the backseat of my 2006 Durango

• Shocking 1

21 hours ago, pumpkin cutter said:

Only reason I wouldn’t want him is for the drama factor I think it would create. We don’t need all three brothers in one locker room, I think that would have the possibility to me a major distraction to the team as a whole. There are other quality players out there worth taking a shot at if we are looking to make a trade. 2 brothers is enough of a chance to be a distraction. 

2 hours ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

Only reason I wouldn’t want him is for the drama factor I think it would create. We don’t need all three brothers in one locker room, I think that would have the possibility to me a major distraction to the team as a whole. There are other quality players out there worth taking a shot at if we are looking to make a trade. 2 brothers is enough of a chance to be a distraction. 

This seems like a weird concern. Why in the world would having a 3rd brother on the team “create drama?”

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

Didn't seem to be a problem for Marian, Peter and Anton Stastny and the Nordiques.

Edited by StarDew
fat fingers
  • Like 1