Jump to content

2022 Stanley Cup playoffs thread


MadDog2020
 Share

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

dallas baby. love that city along with nashville. rags will prolly win it. 

Nashville is an awesome city, too bad they’re coached by DBA otherwise I’d pull for them like I used to do

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rags - Pens? Go meteor.
Guess I’m a Penguins fan for the next week.  
I’m hoping Tampa continues the Toronto misery another year. Carolina Boston should be knock down drag out. I’m tired of the Caps so go Florida I suppose. 
 

I’m really going to enjoy most of the west. There’s a lot of fun teams and matchups over there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, pumpkin cutter said:

i think so. i got it when i visited a friend for the nashville game years ago. it was like 20$ mystery signing thing. glad i ponied up cause that guy became a stud. 

Looks like Josi’s sig to me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Matthews really does look like he shouldn’t be allowed within 500 feet of a school. 

Absolutely. Kind of a weird looking dude to begin with, the hair and mustache just complete the package. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Watching some of these other teams’ power plays in the playoffs is absolutely infuriating. Watching how they move the puck, get guys open, create chances makes it apparent that Recchi needs to go. There was none of this in the Devils power play most of the year 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Watching some of these other teams’ power plays in the playoffs is absolutely infuriating. Watching how they move the puck, get guys open, create chances makes it apparent that Recchi needs to go. There was none of this in the Devils power play most of the year 

I was thinking this too. There’s no reason that Hughes, Nico, and Bratt, Dougie, and someone to create a screen can’t create a competent powerplay. It’s clear that Recchi’s “system” (that’s being generous) is garbage

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

This Edmonton-LA game is bonkers

Yea it’s been a fun one to watch. Balls to the wall from the getgo

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Bonginator11 said:

I was thinking this too. There’s no reason that Hughes, Nico, and Bratt, Dougie, and someone to create a screen can’t create a competent powerplay. It’s clear that Recchi’s “system” (that’s being generous) is garbage

 

5E34C595-F39A-4413-A4FB-FC484AD2FBB9.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Bonginator11 said:

Yea it’s been a fun one to watch. Balls to the wall from the getgo

Definitely. Game of the night by far.

Edited by MadDog2020
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.