2022 Stanley Cup playoffs thread

MadDog2020

Pretty wild* how the Rangers managed to snag another superstar goalie right after Hank's departure and we've been in this awful limbo with goaltending since Marty's retirement, more or less.

Edited by Devilsfan118

1 minute ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Pretty while how the Rangers managed to snag another superstar goalie right after Hank's departure and we've been in this awful limbo with goaltending since Marty's retirement, more or less.

They do well with drafting goalies. We don’t. 

9 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

They do well with drafting goalies. We don’t. 

I have a case full of pucks as evidence. There are a lot of people between the most recent goalie and the last good goalie we drafted. 

5 minutes ago, StarDew said:

WTF is this with Pasternak hit on Raanta????  Such BS!  And only 2 minutes for goalie interference.  What a crap league.  Lil blood from Raanta's mouth too. This Canes/Bruins series is nuts

I can’t believe they took that major away. He clearly reached out to hit Raanta 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bonginator11 said:

Watching the Kings-Oilers game and I’ll say that we definitely have the wrong McLeod. 

There’s actually a 3rd brother, too. He played for my local ECHL team this season. For whatever reason we only ended up going to a handful of games this year, but he seemed to score every time we went. But yeah, Edmonton probably got the best one. 

21 minutes ago, jagknife said:

I literally do not understand it, but after YEARS of hating the Canes, this Canes team i have no problem pulling for…

I’ll take them over Boston any day. I hate the rat, and I hate Boston sports teams in general. 

• Like 1